Sexy brittany

She’s been on my radar for awhile! What’s the most efficient point of contact, text or email?
She should be on everyone’s radar.
Text her
I am not sure if she ever looks at pms or email. She is also sporadic checking texts so persistence is key. She does not usually get up early and tends to be a night owl so afternoon, evening or even late night can work. She gets a lot of texts and answers few so you have to catch her eye, perhaps with something witty. What ever you do do not post something woke or liberal, LOL.
Woke?
Woke? Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Let’s just say she is not a fan of social justice warriors
Had to look "woke" up. On the internet that is. Think there was some comment several years ago about Brittany not tolerating fools.
A couple of years ago, I gave up on Brittany ever having anything to do with me. Like a dumbass, I deleted all her photos. Since then, I have managed to find a few, but not near all. Wish I had the whole collection!
A couple of years ago, I gave up on Brittany ever having anything to do with me. Like a dumbass, I deleted all her photos. Since then, I have managed to find a few, but not near all. Wish I had the whole collection! Originally Posted by tuckahoe

Working on it right now so tonight might be your lucky day!
Enjoy!

She looks expensive
She looks expensive Originally Posted by CatMan4u

LOL
Yes she does.
An encounter with her will be the best money you spent.
Ok sounds like you have seen her. So share the donation rates and activities and was she hard to schedule with
Pm me please
Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Exchequer

Thanks for the pics!!!
The Lady’s reviews have universally been positive about her beauty, sensuality, intelligence and desirability.

As has been mentioned in the past, those who have seen her find her to be worth every penny of her asking rate.
IMWO she is the best ever. I have not seen every competitor for that but she is worth it if you have the coin. She is addicting so be careful if you do not.