🤬🤬 when good clients go bad !

So I've been seeing this gent for over a year now.
And he did it, he actually ripped me off for an hour session!
I was in the bathroom washing up when I heard the door shut .
I actually just started to cry because I've been seeing him for over a Year !
Hes not an eccie member but he will be looking for a new provider so if you want his information p.m me ladies .
I'm sick about this one
Maybe he just forgot to pay. I assume you tried calling him?
The money is on the dresser before anything.
And yes ofcourse I've called him babe .
So this actually happened Thursday morning and I've gave him time to make things right and hes not responding.
So I'll let the other ladies know now .
Sorry it happened to you. Unfortunately it happens on both sides of the hobby.
Thanks for the kind words baconman
I completely sorry it happened to you. From what I know about hot summer she does not deserve to be treated that way
Us guys can always make more money and should treat great looking ladies like her with the respect by giving her the agreed donation especially after you had your fun
The fact he picked it up and left is really poor form. He is nothing less than a thief. He deserves to have his name blasted across the providerverse.

In fact you should just post it here. He is a low life.
That sucks, Summer. No one deserves that, especially not you.
Thank you catman and Hogmanjones !
Money is replaced easy enough
But regluar clients are not.
So my feelings are hurt mostly!
DONT BE THIS GUY !
Man Hot Summer... I get it. I got jacked recently by a regular friend. It's not about the money. I get that and I feel ya. Sorry that happened. It feels horrible.
Guys hot Summer is a great lady and deserves to be treated with the utmost respect.
She is by NO MEANS a upity witch. She is a very kind
And considerate lady
Thanks catman ...I dont think anyones ever called me those names before but I appreciate your post hun.
Guys hot Summer is a great lady and deserves to be treated with the utmost respect.
She is by NO MEANS a upity witch. She is a very kind
And considerate lady Originally Posted by CatMan4u
OMG,,,,,Where the hell did that comment come from,,,, nobody even fucking made reference to her being anything but nice, but you. Great that you are supporting her, but I think the comment you made about her character was very much uncalled for.
OMG,,,,,Where the hell did that comment come from,,,, nobody even fucking made reference to her being anything but nice, but you. Great that you are supporting her, but I think the comment you made about her character was very much uncalled for. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
Ya LOL he doesnt have a way with words.
But after meeting him I know he has the best of intentions.
However I think I might take him to the woodshed next visit,
just to straighten him out a bit more .
haha
That woodshed treatment of yours would straighten me out, Summer ... in a good way