getting back in the game

I am a long time hobbyist but have been out of the game for three years dating. Things have changed in my absence. I relied on eccie and p411 heavely. Each has different advantages. I get back and I am unable to figure out how to search for a profile in Arkansas. How do I search to see who of my old friends are still members here.
Welcome back! Cant help with your question - hopefully someone a bit more savvy than me will chime in - sorry

Happy Hobby'ing!
Jodi ��
Look back thru the coed discussions and encounter reports. Is a start
Twitter, switter.com, and tryst.link are my suggestiond
I started the pretty provider thread to try and put together who plays in Arkansas bacause this site doesn't want to make it easy for us, it's a start but if you find a better way to find the ladies please share
I started the pretty provider thread to try and put together who plays in Arkansas bacause this site doesn't want to make it easy for us, it's a start but if you find a better way to find the ladies please share Originally Posted by Johnsson
And if you would have listed the name with the Photo think how helpful it would have been
  • BK
  • 01-25-2020, 09:17 AM
I am a long time hobbyist but have been out of the game for three years dating. Things have changed in my absence. I relied on eccie and p411 heavely. Each has different advantages. I get back and I am unable to figure out how to search for a profile in Arkansas. How do I search to see who of my old friends are still members here. Originally Posted by hoursefly2
If you are relying on this site for your dates, you are in trouble. All of the really good providers aren't on this site.
Zena, Selena, et al... I think he meant y'all are also on other sites.