Review: (Costa Rica) New fantasy fun

Date: 1/29/15
Name: Natalie and ?
Contact Info: Not sure
URL / Website: Ticotimes.com
General Area: Gringo district
Activities: 2 girl, girl on girl, massage, cbj x 2, cfs x 2, cov anal x 2, shower w/ hj
Session Length: 60
Fee: 75
Hair Length and Color: Both long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Natalie: 5-1, maybe 110, beautiful Columbian, nice boobs, shaved pussy and ass
Other:, 5-1, maybe 115, beautiful Costa Rican, nice boobs (both large b or small c cup), shaved pussy and ass
Recommendation: Yes
Let me tell you a bit about new fantasy.
I just went there this past Saturday.
As it is now it is $35 for the half, $50 for the hour, and $75 for two girls. This just gets you straight sex.
Oh and $1 for the party hat if you have none.
Once you get back in the room it's upsell city but not much. Bbbj, $20. Greek,$20. MSOG, $20. DATY,$20. See the pattern? Add a second girl in the mix she gets the same.
Kissing may be ymmv, I haven't gotten one that does that yet unfortunately.
The girls are very clean they shower after every client so unless your a germophobe there's nothing to worry about. Besides they get tested frequently.
I will be there next month for my second trip. So as a newbe i have to ask is that a good place to try or stick to del rey and sportsman where i am staying?
I would not stick to just Del Rey and Sportman's. They are the two best places at night but there are many MP's around the area to visit during the day. Normally it is much cheaper than the independent girls at night. New Fantasy's has a decent lineup and is worth a stop, the only complaint I have heard about it is that they charge considerably more to Gringos vs Ticos, like $15-20 more. But definitely check it out along with many of the other MPs like Zona 2 (just down the street), Relax, 360, Monica's, and the list goes on...there are like 50 of them in San Jose. Ask the fellas in Sportman's, they will give you directions and their preferences.

And all those "extras" - that seems to be a recent trend that has spread to most of the MPs. For each extra they are going to say$20, but it is just like the Del Rey girls at night starting at $100, you can talk them down. Tell them no way, $5...and settle for $10 if you are really wanting that particular extra.
Thanks for the info Mako. I did piss poor planning for this trip from the get go. Did not think about the religious holiday, which will be a hamper on my nightly fun. I am planning to do legit tours and sight seeing during the day so the night scene will be my thing. Anyways, thanks for the info.
I hope your not coming the first week of April my friend. That's holy week ( Easter) and the country practically shuts down (so I've been told). It's bigger than Christmas here.