What makes him/her a regular?

I was curious as to how often one has to visit or be visited to be considered a regular. Once every couple months, once a month or twice a month ect...
The second visit establishes a client as a regular.
I would disagree with that. A regular to me is a client that comes to see you at least once a month. My regulars are usually weekly or biweekly.
A regular is one who will see no one else.
A regular is one who will see no one else. Originally Posted by instfixer
I forget the term.... S.O? PW? WK?
"see no one else,"------that sounds like marriage; this is suppose to be a hobby, or just for fun.
-in the hobby, it is considered okay to visit whomever, whenever, wherever, and how much ever one wants. after all, after you leave the provider's apartment, she is still anxious to see other men. i doubt that she will stop seeing other clients, after you leave. so, therefore, why are you limiting yourself to one provider? after all, if she is not available when you are trying to schedule an appointment, then, why won't you schedule with another provider?
-THINK ABOUT IT.
Some of my regulars hobby with other ladies, and even write reviews on them. Variety is the spice of life.
The point is they come back REGULARLY.

The sees no one else thing is a bit troubling, unless no one elsewhere has everything that you seek, and only that one provider is enough all the time. Which is not only improbable,but can lead to the BFE - jealousy, neediness, and WKing. Nowhere near as satisfying as the GFE variety.
Some of my regulars hobby with other ladies, and even write reviews on them. Variety is the spice of life.
The point is they come back REGULARLY.

The sees no one else thing is a bit troubling, unless no one elsewhere has everything that you seek, and only that one provider is enough all the time. Which is not only improbable,but can lead to the BFE - jealousy, neediness, and WKing. Nowhere near as satisfying as the GFE variety. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Some of us only see one provider to avoid the awkward getting to know them adjustment. Once you find a provider that you click with ... and she figures out what you like ... and is willing to do that ... you keep seeing her because you are so comfortable being with her. Unfortunately, eventually they retire or move and you have to start the search process all over again.

That's called a stalker or future stalker..... unless it's TMFT.
all of mine are regulars.....sometimes too regular
It seems like providers drop like flies around him... is it that big?
That's called a stalker or future stalker..... unless it's TMFT. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
If it's TMFT ... it's called a Walker...
Regular is subjective. If I see a woman once per month, in my eyes, I'm a regular. In ten more years, once per year, I'm a regular. In 20 more years.....yeah you get it.
I'd be happier if I was regular...
Regular is subjective. If I see a woman once per month, in my eyes, I'm a regular. In ten more years, once per year, I'm a regular. In 20 more years.....yeah you get it. Originally Posted by nightdiver
1+