DATY - what do you like to do?

Hey guys,

Who are the best DATY givers in Houston? What makes them so special? And what do you do to make the lady scream out loud, "give it to me, right there....", until they beg for you, to give it to them?

Besos.
Me...
I think that question is best answered by the providers. Personally, I just keep an eye and ear tuned to the lady's movements and sounds. Everyone has a different button to be pushed. Once I hit pay dirt, I just keep going after it until her head explodes (well, maybe not quite that far, but pretty close).
Try to keep my airway clear and open so I can sing songs of love all up in there. When vocal cords get harmonized with pubic bone vibrations....she'll love you forever. Most especially if you're laying down a little "Bad to the Bone".

Tweet tweet.
  • K2S0
  • 03-06-2011, 03:44 PM
i do anything and everything
What makes them so special? And what do you do to make the lady scream out loud, "give it to me, right there....", until they beg for you, to give it to them?

Besos. Originally Posted by khloecruise
I listen and take instructions well....
  • Dad
  • 03-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Hey guys...Who are the best DATY givers in Houston?... Originally Posted by khloecruise
Seriously now, that is one stupid question!

What is the next stupid threAD? Who has the longest and most flexible tongue?
Gene Simmons
  • Seedy
  • 03-06-2011, 09:40 PM
i do anything and everything Originally Posted by deevad
Deevad, you sure you want to go there. That statement can be interpreted in many ways. LMAO
  • Dad
  • 03-06-2011, 09:46 PM
sm55, do you want to go there? The threAD question is DATY, not DATO!
  • Seedy
  • 03-06-2011, 09:49 PM
You got me Dad. Wrong place and time
I listen and take instructions well.... Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Yup add in some stamina it sometimes takes longer to get a woman off, you have to be willing to keep going and going .
put your whole mouth over the clit and French kiss it like Sartre.
Yup add in some stamina it sometimes takes longer to get a woman off, you have to be willing to keep going and going . Originally Posted by carkido45

How much cardio does one need to flick his tongue? Might want to look up DATY in the hobby dictionary.
put your whole mouth over the clit and French kiss it like Sartre. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I call it the Australian kiss. It's like a French kiss, but down under.