So have you ever been.....

cock blocked by a provider? Have had this happen to me a couple of times lately. Just wondering if some of the other hobbiests have had experiences with it.
Have you ever been cockblocked by one and thankful you were lol. I have....
Good point EC, hadn't thought about it that way. Awww....its for my own good.
it wouldn't be called cockblocked- it'd be called twat-swatted.

And if you kept hookers out of your business you wouldn't have that problem.
it wouldn't be called cockblocked- it'd be called twat-swatted. Originally Posted by clark kent

NOW THAT RIGHT THERE WAS FUNNY............!!!!!!!!!
  • Taint
  • 03-08-2011, 10:32 AM
Yeah, back in the ASPD days Amber told me that certain providers were scared of seeing me because I was friends with Swtsonja. Not sure to this day which one was doing the blocking.
I think brook wild had a reputation for cockblocking and trying to run off younger, hotter providers.

Then she took it to another level when she tried to cockblock the whole damn city of Houston. Lol!
I'm not sure if this applies, but a lady that I used to do doubles was kinda greedy with the cock. I guess she just wasn't into girls. I quit doing doubles with her because I'm pretty sure the guy wasn't scheduling a double to get wild with one lady while the other one plays with a rabbit. So technically, the answer is yes - kinda.
It does happen from time to time, but fortunately not very often. It's almost flattering at times.

Almost.
So is a kick in the nads.
Welcome to the free kick is always a blow jobs. . . Blow me PYRAMID ER!