Saw this in San Antonio and wondered what the Houston ladies think...

As a hobbyist sometimes it is assumed and expected that we have a "plan B" and at times we have to ask ourselves...How do we go about doing so without dissapointing both parties? Some may just double book and then cancel on one, or others may just go swimming into the BP waters. Now here's the question...

Would you, as a provider, be ok with receiving a call to be asked to be a "plan B"? If so, what would be the best way for us to ask respectfully?
Originally Posted by SAKnight1982
Sooooo...
I think when you have multiple ATF's that are pretty much at the same level you can run into that problem.

I rarely have Plan "B"'s. When hunting for BP's I just tell them I'm either going to be free that night or may have to take a drunk friend home from a bar...or it's just contingent on what happens as I go out that night. They always tell me to give them a heads up.

For the most part, these BP chicks are the ones you fall back on as plan b's if you're taking a chance with a verified provider.
I don't cancel sessions...period.

What screwed up plan B's for me, was the demise of the spas after black Tuesday. If my plans fall through...well...such is life. I refuse to use BP as an alternative.
Whenever I book with a risky or new plan A I will tx one of my UTR to see what they are up to that day (most are dancers or have real jobs). I do not book time & then cancel, I just touch base to see what their schedule is like and I might be in town later. Will let them know I might give them a call if I have some free time. That way if & when plan A goes south I have already laid the groundwork for plan B. Had to go all the way to plan C the other day, A canceled day in advance & had already laid the ground work for B but spider scenes told me to be prepared so touched base with C and that's where I wound up for a quickie (she was on her way out of town). Plan C left me wanting more so I decided WTF & went on to SC for lunch and some R&D, we will see if it pans out next week (have lunch & couple hours of OTC booked). I guess that would have been plan D and BTW she had D's.
Don't call me up and tell me I'm your plan B or your gonna get a plan B kinda session out of me.....sooooo disrespectful!!!
Don't call me up and tell me I'm your plan B or your gonna get a plan B kinda session out of me.....sooooo disrespectful!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Somehow I knew this would be the BDS response
I wouldn't tell a provider that she is a plan B.... lol

Most ladies that I have seen multiple times have no problem seeing me last minute... within reason of course. If it doesn't happen then so be it
I think you guys should stay out of the spas and do more research on available independent ladies.
I wouldnt set up a plan B since I try to respect their time in the same way I expect them to respect mine. When I have a session with someone completely new to me I always have it in my mind that I could end up with a NC\NS but most of the time since I do research I havent had many problems but NC\NS is something everyone will experience if you are in the hobby for any time at all. I usually book my sessions 4-6 days ahead of time and if a provider is flaky I will usually stop booking with them and find someone more reliable. I havent been very successful trying to book last minute sessions and I havent ever used BP. If my Plan A cancels I usually just hit hit the titty bar or go home and save the money for another day and a different provider.

I would never tell a provider I wanted her to be a plan B but setting the ground work for something else sounds like a good plan.
I don't believe being told I was Plan B would sit too well with me. It would make me more pissy than being canceled on, and that makes me pretty pissy.
I think you guys should stay out of the spas and do more research on available independent ladies. Originally Posted by mikkifine

Really?!? That is your response? Because and Indy lady has NEVER NSNC, or canceled last minute, right?

For me personally....... I don't book a "Plan B" ever..... I tend to be kinda last minute (day of) type of guy these days for the most part anyway, and screen with ANY lady I plan on seeing WELL in advance..... then I make the calls to book then....... if she is unavailable.... then another call goes to another provider....... If it is one of the few times that I do book a couple days in advance, and something happens where she cancels, then I either make one of those calls, or I don't....... But yeah.... you tell a gal she's "plan B" you may as well say:
"Hey, I only Kinda wanna see you, but REALLY wanna see this other gal.... but just in case THAT doesn't work out, can you make sure to sit by the phone and wait for my call?" At which point you should not feel bad if she counts the donation in front of you and sprints towards the finish line........ rightfully so IMHO......

JaD
I don't cancel sessions...period.

What screwed up plan B's for me, was the demise of the spas after black Tuesday. If my plans fall through...well...such is life. I refuse to use BP as an alternative. Originally Posted by john353
Same here. Wildflowers was always a fantastic Plan B. They were also a damn good Plan A.

I don't think it's right double scheduling just because one provider may flake out - that's not fair to the other one. I will often call around and ask if she's taking short-term appointments today, then call her from the hobby phone to set something up if Plan A falls through.

But more often than not, if Plan A falls through, the day's hobbying is shot.
I think you guys should stay out of the spas and do more research on available independent ladies. Originally Posted by mikkifine
Agreed. There aren't any spas in Houston that are in the same league as the independents. At least not anymore.
If I am going to see a provider, there is a never a plan "B". I usually see that provider, because I plan far enough a head......if things fall through, I just deal with a civilian..........
Good way to get on the DNS list.

NC/NS - DNS list or 100% deposit upfront before confirmation of booking time to redeem himself in the future.
Last Minute cancellations - couple of those is the same to me as NC/NS....especially if the story doesn't make sense....DNS list....or 100% deposit...

I just don't like putting aside time for someone - then turning down other clients because I'm booked...then getting screwed - virtually and with no paycheck to show for it.

I don't really cancel things at the last minute with clients. I have done it a couple of times but not many.