It might not be right but it happens

First of all not all ladies do this. I happen to know of one particular lady who works at 2 agencies and get's paid more at one agency. She REALLY puts more effort into the clients she get's at the other agency than the one who pays her less.... I mean she REALLY gives it her all. The responses and accolades in emails are like she is a totally different person BCD. My question is do you know of any ladies who "put more" into the session like MSOG due to higher phone bills?

She has also mentioned that clients at low rent agencies are "rougher" with her. Have any ladies experienced this? This is news to me.
Obviously people wouldn't pay for a Lexus if Toyota people got the same thing just because the same people make them both.
However, I would be damned to out the lady with variable YMMV.
I always wondered if it was true. Guess now I know.
Ever wonder why most all AMP's are pretty much the same price?

the selection of girls seem to rotate, the lay out of the places change but the service is in the same ballpark.
You read her emails Jamin?
Just let it out, who is it?
she shows me
So in other words, book her with you, and not the other agency?

I'm confused now......

JaD
Book her where you like. I don't know your budget or expectations. Everyone is different. Some guys don't care for the chat and the other stuff.
Here's what I know from my experience...And, I have lots. Having dealt with providers who are listed on multiple web-sites [Agencies and/or P411]

I've found that the relationship usually starts out fine. But, over the course of time something internal changes. Usually, the flow of money stops....From what I've been told countless times the provider isn't the focus anymore and the agency quits calling her for appointments. Skipping her and not mentioning her name in the line up of who's available when a call does come in....She is bumped and "only" mentioned when a guy specifically ask for her. She is left sitting around doing nothing. Essentially, waiting and waiting.

When she confronts the agency...she is told. "We're Slow" And, "I'll call you in the Morning...so we can figure this out"

Basically blowing them off. Leaving the provider no choice but to take matters into their own hands. And, she contacts another agency...in a attempt to gain more exposure for herself. Which she does.

Leaving a pissed of Manager.

I've seen it too many times to count.

A good manager will have said girl on hundreds of websites that are listed around the world. Which attracts the international travelers.....that same traveler knows absolutely nothing about ECCIE or any local agencies website. He manages to find the more talented managers ad half way around the world while sitting in office in London.

The new managers marketing has paid off.....The traveler is intrigued and schedules with the provider while on his business trip. Paying more for the same girl. He doesn't know the difference and has no problem whatsoever. The local guys know her local rate.

My point is this....girls work for agencies for different reasons. Screening, exposure and money.

If a manager can provide all three...the relationship will flourish. If they can not the provider will find fill the void.

Its business and nothing more.
I dont care and chat for the other stuff.
So who is it?
That's not fair to her or the other agency for me to state that, I'm sure you will figure it out. If the GFE and chat aren't you I would definitely go for the other agency. We are the feeding you grapes and serving your wine in antique goblet's type..
sounds kind of like an ad ...hmmm
Here's what I know from my experience...And, I have lots. Having dealt with providers who are listed on multiple web-sites [Agencies and/or P411]

I've found that the relationship usually starts out fine. But, over the course of time something internal changes. Usually, the flow of money stops....From what I've been told countless times the provider isn't the focus anymore and the agency quits calling her for appointments. Skipping her and not mentioning her name in the line up of who's available when a call does come in....She is bumped and "only" mentioned when a guy specifically ask for her. She is left sitting around doing nothing. Essentially, waiting and waiting.

When she confronts the agency...she is told. "We're Slow" And, "I'll call you in the Morning...so we can figure this out"

Basically blowing them off. Leaving the provider no choice but to take matters into their own hands. And, she contacts another agency...in a attempt to gain more exposure for herself. Which she does.

Leaving a pissed of Manager.

I've seen it too many times to count.

A good manager will have said girl on hundreds of websites that are listed around the world. Which attracts the international travelers.....that same traveler knows absolutely nothing about ECCIE or any local agencies website. He manages to find the more talented managers ad half way around the world while sitting in office in London.

The new managers marketing has paid off.....The traveler is intrigued and schedules with the provider while on his business trip. Paying more for the same girl. He doesn't know the difference and has no problem whatsoever. The local guys know her local rate.

My point is this....girls work for agencies for different reasons. Screening, exposure and money.

If a manager can provide all three...the relationship will flourish. If they can not the provider will find fill the void.

Its business and nothing more. Originally Posted by Mr Clever

That you, Paul?
He is actually very right. That is exactly what happened. I don't know if she's mad at the other agency . I really did want to know why some ladies did that. I thought the goal was to give your all in every session no matter what the client pays for your time.

I'm not knocking the other agency like someone posted they don't care for the chat. Some do some don't. If anything I'm giving them publicity and you guys may book with them knowing you will get exactly what you want. It takes all types....

That was not in the handbook....I should know I wrote it.......I will make an addendum...Plus the Union book will be out soon. Hey man don't knock Paul he bought a lucrative enterprise...and I came with it......SMART man....That's what venture capitalist do right? He just bet on the winning whores. WINNING!
Attached Images File Type: jpg SHEEN-WINNING-CHICKS1 (2).jpg (71.0 KB, 241 views)
OK since Jazmin isnt let the cat out of the bag, anyone have an idea whom she is referring to?

I like my grapes seedless.