PANIC SEX....due to DOOM FACTOR??

It's been awhile since I have spoken with anyone in the biz so I do have tons of questions. Help me out here guys and gals if you would please.
Have you guys recently had the urge for sex more than usual due to the panic with all this doomsday stuff? Ladies what about you?

If so, please join in below....

If you could have your "Panic Sex" with ANYONE you wanted during this jacked up doom alert stuff who would your first and second choices be?? Here is the only rule... You have to choose #1 from any member on the board and #2 has to be anyone you want.

Let's play, I will go first..

1) Satin
2) Vin Diesel

(Psst..Rumor has it , once you go Satin, you never go back)
Satin, come on out of the dug out and warm up in the bull pen............Batter UP!...................LOL
Ok I'll play!!

1. Delanie Smith

2. OMG where to start! There are so many hot women out there that I would love to get a taste of, but right this second... AJ Cook. She's the blonde who plays/ed on "Criminal Minds." Words can't describe what I would do that woman sexually!!!

• eve
  • 03-15-2011, 08:14 PM
I always thought she was hot!!!! For some reason though I thought it was JJ not AJ? I dont know but she is hot!
Ok I'll play!!

1. Delanie Smith

2. OMG where to start! There are so many hot women out there that I would love to get a taste of, but right this second... AJ Cook. She's the blonde who plays/ed on "Criminal Minds." Words can't describe what I would do that woman sexually!!!

Originally Posted by john353
John353, you DO realize that AJ/JJ would have to take a week off for recovery from you right? You simply would not be allowed to squash her career for a week. (and I DO know what I am talking about!) I remember vividly how behind the scenes all the providers were put a warning label on you. "WARNING HORSE INSIDE THIS ROOM, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK" Didn't you ever wonder why I retired two days after seeing you..lol.
Good choice, always have a thing for AJ.
John353, you DO realize that AJ/JJ would have to take a week off for recovery from you right? You simply would not be allowed to squash her career for a week. (and I DO know what I am talking about!) I remember vividly how behind the scenes all the providers were put a warning label on you. "WARNING HORSE INSIDE THIS ROOM, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK" Didn't you ever wonder why I retired two days after seeing you..lol. Originally Posted by Rachel Reid
Rachel my lovely... you didn't just retire, you moved out of town!

... and I thought I was taking it easy on you.

If you ever decide to make a comeback, I'll have to keep an eye on you. I see a little ~payback~ coming my way, LOL!! I promise I won't run out of Astroglide next time. Scouts honor!!
1. shyster john -I've seen his dirty pics and he looks like a wild man
2. christian bale
ok here i go

1 icey
2 morena baccarin she plays anna on "v"

anakin,
Morena is SMOKIN!!! I may have to watch V now...lol.
the finale for season 2 just aired tonight but its a good show but if she is with someone else then i would have my plan b ashley greene from twilight yes i am a twihard and she is so cute go team alice lol

1) Ambernhouston
2) Jennifer Aniston
1) Ambernhouston
2) Jennifer Aniston Originally Posted by str529john
I am so with you on Aniston!! Why I would give up Vin Diesel for Anistan...dayuuum!
doomsday stuff isnt making me want it more... i think my hormones are..lol

here, I can't say because I don't know what any of the guys look like, although I have been told there are a few hot ones lurking about here...lol

Going to go with Vin Diesel for the other... just to say I did...lol
Hmmmmm......

Well for someone here I would want someone I "know" I would never forget and that would be Analisa/anova444...

For the "anyone" I want well there are just too many so right off the top of my head I pick Gabrielle Union.....