Question for the ladies.

Does it turn you off or offend you when A guy requests for you to wear something in particular? To the guys, do you ever do this?
no biggie...whatever you want me to wear is cool===as long as I have it or you buy it!
Yep. I love Hosiery.
Nope doesn't offend me at.

Just means you know what you want on a woman and want to see it on her.
i love accomodating guys when they have special requests. i remember one time a client asked me to wear a white thong. but i didnt have any so i went to victoria
secret and bought a sexy white thong. he loved it. and so did i cuz i knew he loved it
i love accomodating guys when they have special requests. i remember one time a client asked me to wear a white thong. but i didnt have any so i went to victoria
secret and bought a sexy white thong. he loved it. and so did i cuz i knew he loved it Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
really, that was one lucky dude.
As long as I'm gonna see her butt ass naked I don't care what she's wearing. It's all coming off sooner than later.
As long as I'm gonna see her butt ass naked I don't care what she's wearing. It's all coming off sooner than later. Originally Posted by kerwil62
My thoughts exactly.
It never really occurs to me to ask a lady to wear something special. I figure it's all gonna come off anyway so why bother.

However if I were to make a special request, it would be something simple like a thong, long t-shirt and bootie socks. There is just something about that combination that lights my fire. LOL!!

I went to a session recently and after we had disrobed, I looked at her feet and she was wearing baby blue bootie socks...and nothing else. I made it a point to take notice and she said..."my feet are cold" in a very sexy voice.

OMG...I was butter after that.
I don't mind requests! I have had a couple, but I try to look me best at all times...lol
If i have a request and i can accommodate that, just means i am even closer to his fantasy.
If i have a request and i can accommodate that, just means i am even closer to his fantasy. Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
I bet Holly has bootie socks.
I have asked several ladies to wear heels... They ALWAYS do. I would take a lady shopping if she wanted and buy her something to wear that night. Damn that would be sexy. Since I'm single I wouldn't care where or who saw me with her. Any takers ladies?
I went to a session recently and after we had disrobed, I looked at her feet and she was wearing baby blue bootie socks...and nothing else. I made it a point to take notice and she said..."my feet are cold" in a very sexy voice.

OMG...I was butter after that. Originally Posted by john353
No doubt she was the buttee.
No doubt she was the buttee. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Without a doubt.