Judge affirms order evicting Michael Avenatti's law practice from office in Newport Beach By Maya Sweedler and Michael Finnegan, Los Angeles Times

• oeb11
  • 11-17-2018, 09:11 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ach/ar-BBPNedX

In a brief hearing at Orange County Superior Court in Santa Ana, Judge Robert J. Moss affirmed his Oct. 22 order that Avenatti and his staff vacate their ocean-view suite in a building across from the Fashion Island mall. He ordered them to leave by Monday.
Avenatti's longtime law firm, Eagan Avenatti, skipped $213,254 in rent payments due over four months, leading the landlord, the Irvine Co., to sue for eviction.

Article exposes deadbeat scuzzy lawyer Avenatti.
A wonderful DPST candidate for POTUS in 2020
The IRS is on his tail as well. Plus he has that 4.2 million dollar judgement against him.

If you think about all of the acalades the Democrats have been heaping on him, he is their perfect poster boy. He's said deadbeat, he beats women, and hates President Trump.
The fact that he just oozes sleaze doesn't hurt either.

Hillary/Avenatti in 2020. That's the winning ticket.
I think he last name needs to be rebranded as Avanointed
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2018, 11:45 AM

If you think about all of the acalades the Democrats have been heaping on him, Originally Posted by Jackie S
Which Democrats?
The IRS is on his tail as well. Plus he has that 4.2 million dollar judgement against him.

If you think about all of the acalades the Democrats have been heaping on him, he is their perfect poster boy. He's said deadbeat, he beats women, and hates President Trump.

Hillary/Avenatti in 2020. That's the winning ticket. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think Beto/Avennatti works, too.
I think Beto/Avennatti works, too. Originally Posted by friendly fred
From the Tee Shirt Palace....a custom screened 2020 trucker cap....$14.95

Wonder if they can $ave a few buck$ on the campaign and recycle those billion-and-one BETO lawn signs...?

From the Tee Shirt Palace....a custom screened 2020 trucker cap....$14.95

Wonder if they can $ave a few buck$ on the campaign and recycle those billion-and-one BETO lawn signs...?

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
They need to recycle those fucking Beto signs - they have left them all over the place.

Littering motherfuckers need to start paying fines.

Avennatti needs to get kicked out of restaurants, too.

Hillary/Avenatti in 2020. That's the winning ticket. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie I don't know one single democrat who seriously endorsed or considered Avennatti. I can tell you he made the Presidents enemy list, just like Stormy. Remember her arrest in Ohio or wherever she was

Maybe he is a deadbeat but Trump is the ultimate deadbeat. I know from personal experience. That's why no American banks would fund him. Half his money has been coming from Russians for decades, 1/3 from Chinese and who knows where the rest comes from. Those are facts
I think Beto/Avennatti works, too. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Are we going to have another Trump /Putin ticket on the GOP 202o

Trump by himself didn't do to good in the midterms. I hope Putin doesn't run with Trump in 2020
Jackie I don't know one single democrat who seriously endorsed or considered Avennatti. I can tell you he made the Presidents enemy list, just like Stormy. Remember her arrest in Ohio or wherever she was

Maybe he is a deadbeat but Trump is the ultimate deadbeat. I know from personal experience. That's why no American banks would fund him. Half his money has been coming from Russians for decades, 1/3 from Chinese and who knows where the rest comes from. Those are facts Originally Posted by themystic

cite your facts.

assumptions are very different from factual data.

you're making assumptions about Trump's finances of which you know nothing of.

Let see... "grab em by the facts"?????
  • oeb11
  • 11-20-2018, 08:02 AM
Agree with df on Source of Trump's money- 80+% from Russia and China - no supporting facts to quote
Ridiculous= Fake News

But- off topic

From themystic-"Jackie I don't know one single Democrat who seriously endorsed or considered Avennatti.:
In August, 2018 Avenatti was in New Hampshire stumping, and well received, as a DPST Presidential candidate. Also reportedly visited Iowa.
Supporting link-https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2018/08/19/michael-avenatti-visited-n-h-as-he-considers-2020-bid-heres-what-he-said
I believe tm is accurate - He does not know any of those DPST people