Two new parlors

Noticed two new parlors today, rather Thursday evening, one on Gessner north of IH10,between imperial crown dr and timberwood dr, the other parlor is on N. blalock @ clay rd, I say new, at least new to me, might make my way over there today, (Friday) to see what's up at either location.
Last week I was next door at a Panda Express over on Silber Rd. just west of 610, noticed another new parlor, seemed legit, but you never know, there was an Asian man and woman up front offering massage, the woman appeared 40ish, okay looking.
And....... ???
Silber Rd spa about as legit as they come. Maybe better luck at Panda Express :-)
Silber Rd spa about as legit as they come. Maybe better luck at Panda Express :-) Originally Posted by khun_kajonsak

Khun I've had all kinds of luck at Panda Express. Soft white breasts, fresh hot tail, all of it steaming hot right there in your face. They don't even charge until the end, it's amazing!

Oh and the ladies don't smell like garlic and they're not taking a break with a hot pot. They are either working or not there.

P.S. They include free protection from spills with napkins.