Rand Paul...

is as crazy as Ron Paul.. and as self-centered.
is as crazy as Ron Paul.. and as self-centered. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He’s a Libertarian, just like WTFF.
is as crazy as Ron Paul.. and as self-centered. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

what did he do...???? he obviously got under your collar, so dont' keep us in suspense.
what did he do...???? he obviously got under your collar, so dont' keep us in suspense. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
holding up the stimulus Floor vote, hijacking the Senate to beg for a vote to get out of Afghanistan.

if he wasn't the only Senator to vote against FOSTA-SESTA, I would be angrier
holding up the stimulus Floor vote, hijacking the Senate to beg for a vote to get out of Afghanistan.

if he wasn't the only Senator to vote against FOSTA-SESTA, I would be angrier Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It is a cumbersome process...I'm more interested in how they will limit the inevitable fraud.

I'm thinking public lashings for those caught.
It is a cumbersome process...I'm more interested in how they will limit the inevitable fraud.

I'm thinking public lashings for those caught. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Maybe yous should kick their asses with your bares fists!

I'm thinking public lashings for those caught. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Wouldn’t it be a sight to see the fat liar strapped to a whipping post and his family waiting in line for their turn. Awesome!
Maybe yous should kick their asses with your bares fists!

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I could kick your ass easily - Lucas was too scared to show up and fight me and you would be too.

I'm about to go jog three miles you walker bound old man. (it will take me about 24 minutes...)

Then I'm going to eat fish, vegetables and fruit.

I'll drink water you old drunk.

The afternoon snack will be peanuts. (no fucking salt)

For dinner, lean meats, more fruits and vegetables - for a treat, hummus (organic chickpeas, of course) with my carrots.

I'll do a hundred push ups before I go to bed.

I hope you have a heart attack.
Son-of-a-Bitch has tested positive for the Corona virus. go figure.

as has Placido Domingo, the Opera version of Joe Biden
Son-of-a-Bitch has tested positive for the Corona virus. go figure.

as has Placido Domingo, the Opera version of Joe Biden Originally Posted by Chung Tran
you should move to China and take Jaxass and Hummerhoe with ya
mitt romney has tested positive for cv19 and self-quarantined himself and trump didn't know about it.
  • oeb11
  • 03-22-2020, 07:04 PM
Why would Trump know that. Romney is just a defector to the fascist DPST party - same as bloomberg. And has as much credibility.
mitt romney has tested positive for cv19 and self-quarantined himself and trump didn't know about it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He found out about it at the presser today. He made a snide comment.
you should move to China and take Jaxass and Hummerhoe with ya Originally Posted by Hotrod511
why do you say that?

mitt romney has tested positive for cv19 and self-quarantined himself and trump didn't know about it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
no he didn't..

https://www.abc4.com/news/top-storie...e-for-covi-19/

why let facts ruin a point you want to make? that is what 90% of the guys in this Forum seem to believe
I hope you have a heart attack. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Are you sure you're friendly? Doesn't look like it to me!

I hope you don't claim to be a Christian.