Truckers plan to stop deliveries to NYC!!!!!!

These dumbfucks deserve it!!!!

BREAKING: Truckers are reportedly in talks to refuse delivering loads in New York City beginning on Monday in solidarity with former President Donald Trump in the wake of the $350 million fraud case ruling against him.

https://t.me/c/1428896786/828324

BAHAHAHA
"F**k Around & Find Out": Truckers Warn Loads To NYC Will Be Rejected Starting Monday

Truck drivers transport between 70% to 73% of all freight in the United States. Therefore, when truckers begin discussing plans on social media to boycott loads to progressive hellhole New York City, it’s important to pay attention.

X user Chicago1Ray, who appears to be a Midwest truck driver, shared a video late Friday night detailing that a number of truck drivers will begin denying loads to NYC on Monday.

“I don’t know how far across the country this is - or how many truckers are going start denying loads to NYC - but I’ll tell you - you f**k around and find out,” Chicago1Ray said.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fk...tarting-monday
Three or four of the dumb ones who don't want to make money and don't care about their jobs.Most normal truckers could not give two shits about Trump or his money problems

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Plenty of truckers out there to fill their deliveries
Mebbe Hochel will call Uber eats!!!!!!
I think the truckers gonna be the ones to f&&k around and find out. The ones who attempt this petty boycott
.... "Truckers for Trump!" ... ...

#### Salty
I think the truckers gonna be the ones to f&&k around and find out. The ones who attempt this petty boycott Originally Posted by winn dixie
Are you going to beat them with your bare fists? Most are independent contractors and can take what routes they want.
Most are independent contractors and can take what routes they want. Originally Posted by bambino
... And -- NOT take whatever routes they Don't Want....

#### Salty
A handful of truckers ain't gonna stop commerce to NYC
Lol..all the news from Telegram??! So reputable!

Wonder if these are the same Truckers who were striking in Canada? Lol

Id love to see the driver who turns down payment for their truck and fuel to make a political statement!

Oh and if you were from any bigger employer like FedEx or UPS, you'd be taken off your route, then have a formal complaint, and then a nice long vacation.

Either way, a few radicals is expected, but No Way that blockade stands over 24 hours if that!
"F**k Around & Find Out": Truckers Warn Loads To NYC Will Be Rejected Starting Monday

Truck drivers transport between 70% to 73% of all freight in the United States. Therefore, when truckers begin discussing plans on social media to boycott loads to progressive hellhole New York City, it’s important to pay attention.
Originally Posted by bambino
Great to hear. This is how normal Americans fight back against the leftist insanity in shitholes like NYC

Hopefully the trucker boycott grows and spreads

Id love to see the driver who turns down payment for their truck and fuel to make a political statement!

Oh and if you were from any bigger employer like FedEx or UPS, you'd be taken off your route, then have a formal complaint, and then a nice long vacation.

Either way, a few radicals is expected, but No Way that blockade stands over 24 hours if that! Originally Posted by eyecu2
... The bigger employers are NOT the ones Bambino means, mate.

And did you just mention the Canadian truckers?? Those lads
WON the the legal day - and Trudeau LOST... Now the lawsuits
are coming.

... Maybe NY will see a similar situation that parts
of Canada did. ... Boycotts, Breakdowns and Blockades!

#### Salty

Either way, a few radicals is expected, but No Way that blockade stands over 24 hours if that! Originally Posted by eyecu2
The news sources I use on Telegram are far better than the MSM.
Would be great if it was an all out boycott, trouble is most of the guys driving the trucks don’t own them and the companies would never permit it do to the lost money.

I haven’t read how the corrupt judge came up with the figure he did. Imagine, the government can do that to any of us.
Freeze our accounts, stop SS if you’re getting it and put us in jail if we don’t support liberals.
This has finally happened.