Let's all grill Fani Willis for buying $100 dinner for her man, while ignoring Clarence Thomas being a money grubbing whore himself

Clarence Thomas accepts $$ millions in gifts and travel expenses from his billionaire boyfriend, over a 25-year span. But yeah, let's all clutch our fucking pearls over what Fani Willis is doing... ahh yes, good ol' Republican hypocrisy at its finest. And these assholes have the fucking nerve to bitch about a "two-tiered justice system".

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/24/11713...-in-government
All the pearl clutching over Fani Willis is absurd, when those clutching their pearls seemingly have no problem with Clarence Thomas' decades of impropriety.

Thomas has accepted (and not reported) millions of dollars worth of "gifts" (aka bribes) from his rich "new friends" that he never met before he became a SCOTUS justice. To say he's "compromised" would be an understatement.

And to make a big deal over what Fani Willis has done, while giving a pass to the most corrupt piece of shit SCOTUS justice in history is absurdly hypocritical.
Partial list of all the bribes, unreported gifts and fraud involving the most corrupt piece of shit in SCOTUS history, Clarence Thomas...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...k-revelations/

Not to mention his rancid cunt wife, who was an active participant in the J6 insurrection attempt.
How dare he not recuse himself from any ruling involving J6? Because he's the most corrupt piece of shit in the history of the SCOTUS.
Absolute crickets from conservatives on this topic. Typical of their blatant hypocrisy.

Clarence Thomas is the most corrupt piece of shit to ever serve on the SCOTUS. He has been bought and paid for dozens of times over by now.

It's a travesty that they know they can't defend. They're just glad he's on their side.
Notice how it’s ALWAYS Thomas these guys pretend is corrupt. We all know why this is, a black man who dares straying off the democrat plantation.
Notice how it’s ALWAYS Thomas these guys pretend is corrupt. We all know why this is, a black man who dares straying off the democrat plantation. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Democrats are the biggest racists period...
Notice how it’s ALWAYS Thomas these guys pretend is corrupt. We all know why this is, a black man who dares straying off the democrat plantation. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
what I recall of him and his Anita Hill interactions, and confirmation hearing is that he doesn't like to be questioned, and he's a liar. He's no different than any other guy about getting pussy, but those lies were for sure real.

Is he corrupt?

Well if you are getting some pretty substantial gifts from someone and you are asked to rule either for or against that same person or their interest, then it's fairly clear that there is going to be some sway in the vote- especially if it cannot be tied directly back to the same gift.

I don't care that he's black- or his wife is ugly-. (she is a dirt nasty- a true double bagger) but I do think he has his politics tied directly to everything that his GOP and conservative perspectives.

In that case, I don't like his rulings or think much of the guy. But I don't know that he's broken the law per se; but if the gifts that he received would be valued at over the 23,000 dollars. I'm betting that good ol Clarence's valuation of his gifts were not declared at or above that level. AND he's been on 38 of these trips- some of which were valued at as high a price tag of 500,000 dollars. Where is his reporting of income on those?
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2023...-supreme-court

From IRS.gov form 709 on gifts:https://www.irs.gov/instructions/i70...es%2C%20later.

Treating your family and friends to a vacation

You may have to file and report these gifts on your gift tax return if the total per donee is more than the annual exclusion that year,

Another cheater in the tax game- that's probably a pretty common thing and I'll include it for both conservatives and dems on this one. Anita Hill told us who he was- and we just didn't listen

As for Fani- I'd say its as ridiculous to hold her to a higher standard than we hold any other person in the legal profession. If Clarence doesn't have to claim his 40,000 -500,000 dollar trips EACH x 38, why does Fani have to claim her 100 steak dinner?

Fuck-A fancy steak dinner for two cannot even be purchased for that!! In fact, that might be closer to a round of drinks, and an appetizer at Mortens, depending on the cocktails or wine! I've blown through 100 dollars per person at MANY swanky joints. Fucking McDonalds is over 12.00 each now. I've blown well over 100 per person at Fogo de Chao even. While it's fun, it's not even all that dressy or a super classy place. But worth the money and experience.
Clarence Thomas accepts $$ millions in gifts and travel expenses from his billionaire boyfriend, over a 25-year span. But yeah, let's all clutch our fucking pearls over what Fani Willis is doing... ahh yes, good ol' Republican hypocrisy at its finest. And these assholes have the fucking nerve to bitch about a "two-tiered justice system".

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/24/11713...-in-government Originally Posted by tommy156
For sure it's a dbl standard. And iam a Clarence Thomas fan and republican.
Fani is a beautiful intelligent accomplished woman. Maybe that scares some?
Fani is a beautiful intelligent accomplished woman. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Now THAT’S funny, given that she’s a fat slob who can barely speak English. If my teens were that inarticulate it’d earn them whack upside the head.
It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with his decades of impropriety.

A simple Google search, or just scrolling back a few posts here, will turn up a long list of him being a corrupt piece of shit. His "ethics" are for sale to the highest bidder, and have been for some time now.

But, let's do go on clutching our pearls over Fani Willis taking her man out for a nice dinner on the taxpayer dime. Lol. Thomas does at least that much impropriety on a daily fucking basis.
Thomas has rich friends with airplanes and great houses for hunting and fishing trips. So do I, and take advantage of their hospitality whenever it’s offered. I smell a whiff of jealousy in the air.
Thomas has rich friends with airplanes and great houses for hunting and fishing trips. So do I, and take advantage of their hospitality whenever it’s offered. I smell a whiff of jealousy in the air. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
He never met a single one of those "rich friends" until he was on the SCOTUS. And they are all Republican mega-donors. Honestly, you can't be that naive.

Oh, and by the way, a SCOTUS justice is required to report receiving gifts from anyone over $500 in value. And he hasn't done that with any of these. He got caught. Hence the scandal, and DEEP hypocrisy shown over the Fani Willis faux outrage.
He never met a single one of those "rich friends" until he was on the SCOTUS. And they are all Republican mega-donors. Honestly, you can't be that naive.

Oh, and by the way, a SCOTUS justice is required to report receiving gifts from anyone over $500 in value. And he hasn't done that with any of these. He got caught. Hence the scandal, and DEEP hypocrisy shown over the Fani Willis faux outrage. Originally Posted by tommy156
Exactly.
So what. I meet new people every day, including the man himself, at Sutton Lake WV roasting weenies with his Mrs. Nicest guy you’ll ever run across. You think he was influence peddling show us where, because having friends isn’t illegal or immoral.
So what. I meet new people every day, including the man himself, at Sutton Lake WV roasting weenies with his Mrs. Nicest guy you’ll ever run across. You think he was influence peddling show us where, because having friends isn’t illegal or immoral. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
OK. Fani has a close friend too.
Both are guilty of ethics violations.
Thomas has received years of gifts.