Does no one care about wikileaks?

Hacking people emails for embarrassment is what he did. He isn't even a US citizen. What does he has to do with our elections. And if he was worried about someone getting away with a crime he should leave that embassy where he is hiding out and face his punishment Originally Posted by Raw dog
Wasn't it your ilk that was cheering Wikileaks when W was in office? Hypocrite!
Asshole.
Wasn't it your ilk that was cheering Wikileaks when W was in office? Hypocrite! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wiki leaks wasn't around when W was president, dumbshit.
Wiki leaks wasn't around when W was president, dumbshit. Originally Posted by GregJM
You'd be the "dumb-shit", moron. Wikileaks was set up in 2006, jackass.
Wiki leaks wasn't around when W was president, dumbshit. Originally Posted by GregJM
Actually, Wikileaks was launched in 2006. More to the point, did you applaud or condemn its release of Bradley/Chelsea Manning's trove of stolen classified documents in 2010?
  • Old-T
  • 10-21-2016, 04:39 PM
Manning, Snowden. Good use of two bullets.
Hacking people emails for embarrassment is what he did. He isn't even a US citizen. What does he has to do with our elections. And if he was worried about someone getting away with a crime he should leave that embassy where he is hiding out and face his punishment Originally Posted by Raw dog
Clearly someone is upset that the truth is out.
I don't care for Julian Assange but how else would we know about the dirty crap our government officials are in to?
Without WL everyone would be talking about the fringe conspiracy theories with no evidence. Now that there is evidence, liberals are pissed and want Assange's head.
Actually, Wikileaks was launched in 2006. More to the point, did you applaud or condemn its release of Bradley/Chelsea Manning's trove of stolen classified documents in 2010? Originally Posted by lustylad
Manning, Snowden. Good use of two bullets. Originally Posted by Old-T
bradley/chelsea manning, I'm undecided on this one.
in one resepct, he exposed some bad, illegal stuff going in the military.

in another respect, he's sick with mental illness issues (depression driven transgender)

neither Bradly nor snoden be executed.
Manning, Snowden. Good use of two bullets. Originally Posted by Old-T
+1

A bullet is cheaper than paying for that traitor's fucking sex change.
bradley/chelsea manning, I'm undecided on this one.
in one resepct, he exposed some bad, illegal stuff going in the military.

in another respect, he's sick with mental illness issues (depression driven transgender)

neither Bradly nor snoden be executed. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Manning is a petty little brat who should never have been allowed to enlist. He is a faggot who fraudulently lied about his sexual identy to enlist, and when he became disillusioned with his place in the military, he began acting like the cartoonish faggot stereotype you see in bad movies rather than continue to hide his sexual identity as he did when he enlisted. He was subsequently displined for his petulent, faggoty behavior, and his immature, juvenile response was to try to damage the service by releasing classified material he had access to. His command deserves rebuke for not proscribing his access to a computer with classified material.

Snowden is a criminal who did this nation both a great service and great harm. He needs to be happy where he is in exile, and he shouldn't expect a pardon or to be able to return to this country without being prosecuted.
Manning, Snowden and Assange are heroes of the republic, and cyber freedom fighters. I've seen nothing to suggest that they have done anything other than expose illegal and unethical acts of the United States against the people. Information we need to know. Lies and corruption ought not be protected by government.
A faggot a traitor and a rapist, no wonder you like them SOF.
Zero leaks from the Trump campaign, shows that Russia is behind many of these hacks/leaks.
Manning, Snowden and Assange are heroes of the republic, and cyber freedom fighters. I've seen nothing to suggest that they have done anything other than expose illegal and unethical acts of the United States against the people. Information we need to know. Lies and corruption ought not be protected by government. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I would exclude manning from the list. he didn't follow procedures when uncovering wrong doing during his duties.

he is a sick puppy tho.