I am retired from Hobbying

Been a crazy ass 20 years but I am finally decided to retire 9 months ago. I have done it all, seen it all, and its all happened to me.

To those the assholes who threw me under the bus I hope you die a slow death.

To the few great buddies I met.. well we will always be buddies

And finally the two wonderful ex-providers who are in my daily life, I am thankful for that.

Now this does not mean I wont come here just to piss a few off and post this and that. I am just not an active paying customer anymore.. I am done!!!
Best of luck, RB. Glad you won't be completely gone.
You gotta do what you feel is best for you.
I appreciate your contributions to the board.
Best of luck to you in the future Ralphey Boy
Best of luck, RB. Glad you won't be completely gone. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
GFE we have been buds for 13 years, back when we had our monthly dinners at the bbq place on 5th street.

thanks Buddy!!
You gotta do what you feel is best for you.
I appreciate your contributions to the board.
Best of luck to you in the future Ralphey Boy Originally Posted by Tatonka
thanks Tatonka!! you have been around as long as me. Thanks again!
Ha! Can't beat Free pussy!

Good luck man. You're a good old boy around here. Best of luck, again.
Do you have anything you can pass along to fellow hobbiest
Do you have anything you can pass along to fellow hobbiest Originally Posted by artist6338
yes!! NEVER BELIEVE ANY JOHN WHO SAYS HIS WIFE KNOWS OR DOES NOT CARE. THAT IS A TOTAL LIE.

and do not worry about Pimps, I have been threatened many, many times, I just tell them come over and meet my buddies Smith and Wesson.. problem solved.

also take every review with a grain of salt.. many guys exaggerate to make themselves look good... and pay full price, those gals will appreciate it and will reward you in the end..
Hate to see you go hot stuff.. Glad to see not all the way gone
We've never met, but I remember reading your posts back when I was lurking on aspd. You always seemed pretty cool. Best of luck to you.
Sadly this is happening at a constiant rate over the last 2 months or so. I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully soon,there will a better site for all of us to go to soon.
been good knowing ya buddy, the few lunches we had together, and your posts over the years have always been on point, and useful.
Welcum ta tha club. We's gots bingo on Tuesday nights and poker on Wednesdays. Furst Thursday o' tha month is a potluck dinner 'r a pizza buffet if'n nobuddy feels laik cookin'.
Best wishes to you, RB! While I never got to meet you in person, I've enjoyed your board presence here on eccie and on the old aspd.
Ralph, best of luck. Always considered you one of the few straight shooters on here without some fucked up agenda. I'll miss your contributions but I understand. I hope to get out myself soon.