The SL COED Lounge Presents For The First Time Ever... The Saggy Bottom Girls

Sponsored and brought to you by BSC Products!

• gt27
  • 06-24-2017, 02:14 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, lets get ready to rumble! This is a heavy weight fight bout brought to you by SL, the Slimy Lizard that he truly is. And by SL Entertainment! He has no manners, nor is he devoid of posting here about what he would would only post in ML, and he is a good friend of whispers.

With the above, how many want to post about the worst online personas you have encountered? Nothing too deep, just the ones that you laugh over or smile while delete.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Video does NOT play: "This Video is Private." Do we need a password or other access?

Also, do you have current link to the SL Production's rendition of the Toby Keith Classic, "As Good As I Once Was?"
I have never had a gummer before! What parking lot will that be ? Funny shit SL!
I have never had a gummer before! What parking lot will that be ? Funny shit SL! Originally Posted by artist6338
The new SL COED Lounge is located right in the heart of the Vagina TriangleŠ conveniently located along the 35 WhoreadorŠ In between the SL Panty & Bra Museum and TOYZ Sandwich Shop.
This one goes out as a thank you to the Saggy Bottom Girls...

How Do You Like me now?

Here you go BB...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbtcm9x1kg...Final.mp4?dl=0 Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thank you, SL. This is a classic and I enjoyed my small role in the final product.

Dave!
This one goes out as a thank you to the Saggy Bottom Girls...

How Do You Like me now?

Spot on. I bet that every guy has a story like this to tell. A story where a hot HS babe was simply too cool to share the time of day with a hard working HS guy who was focused on school and activities other than football.

This video makes you wonder what happened to all those HS girls who put all their effort into cheer leading, dating and parties at the expense of their education. Could be they are... Oh well.

Is it just me or did the Saggy Bottom Girls" get awful quiet all of a sudden?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2066307 Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
It was right there in black and white! They can't say I didn't warn them lol

I thinck they love all the attention.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2066307 Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
The most important part of that post was...

Oh one more thing....

The site has guidelines for providers in regard to posting ADS. One thing I feel strongly about is providers that liter coed with meaningless threADS. Are they allowed to do this. YOU BET! And I'll be right there to share how I feel about them cheating the other providers with their desperate look at me attitude while sharing how awesome they are doing. which I'm allowed to do! there is one exception... its called the Pyramider Picture Exclusion. Provider that start Coed ThreAD posting "TAINT" and "Nakid" pictures get a free pass. We don't want to see you show case pictures. Put those in your show case and mention it in your ADS. Not previously published "taint" & "nakid" pictures.

Yaaaassssss! Too funny!