Who's more annoying whispers or still looking?

Who's more annoying whispers or still looking? Ready set go!!!!!!!!
Can Beachplayer or Kickrocks be an option?
At times both, but I am the same sometimes.

Sam
I don't know the answer to that question but now that Beachplayer03 is on the scene we're only one squirrel dick away from The Great Eccie Squirrel Dick Dinner Party of 2017.

We need one more in the running. Who's it gonna be? Treetop? That "Poop-on-everything-and-everywhere" guy that always gets banned? A hostess needs to get her table settings ordered.
I miss the poop guy.
I miss the poop guy. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Me too lol
I believe he is one & the same.
Between Whispers Still Looking at me and Still Lookings constant Whispers, I don't think I can answer the question. If I was forced to choose, I would take Whispers Whispers over Still Looking Still Looking at me and Still Lookings Whispers over Whispers Whispers. But if the choice is between Whispers Still Looking at me and Whispers Whispers, I would flip a coin.
Crapshoot.
I don't know the answer to that question but now that Beachplayer03 is on the scene we're only one squirrel dick away from The Great Eccie Squirrel Dick Dinner Party of 2017.

We need one more in the running. Who's it gonna be? Treetop? That "Poop-on-everything-and-everywhere" guy that always gets banned? A hostess needs to get her table settings ordered. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Between Whispers Still Looking at me and Still Lookings constant Whispers, I don't think I can answer the question. If I was forced to choose, I would take Whispers Whispers over Still Looking Still Looking at me and Still Lookings Whispers over Whispers Whispers. But if the choice is between Whispers Still Looking at me and Whispers Whispers, I would flip a coin. Originally Posted by mrhamm

The comedy in Austin is great

Italia

The comedy in Austin is great

Italia Originally Posted by italia
I think I'm going to have to go with still looking on this one
  • gt27
  • 06-27-2017, 09:50 PM
IDK, Whispers is an asshole about %99.5 of the time on here.
IDK, Whispers is an asshole about %99.5 of the time on here. Originally Posted by gt27
There's a good chance that they're secretly gay together
Anyone else have a good opinion on this topic?