Congratulations Miss Valentina...

for being provider of the day...yay!!

Just thought you deserved a shout out foxy lady...although I don't 'know' you, I still totally dig you beautiful
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Mandy you've been missed love you girl
Mandi, Miss V, and Kendal--all have been my provider for a day or two. Great gals all.
BB MUAH XOXO
Congrats Miss V
congrats Miss V
Congrats on being randomly drawn for provider of the day! Its like you won the hooker lottery!

Don't forget to collect you 20 stack of condoms in the reusable HEB bag, stolen from the condom bowl on the reception desk at Planned Parenthood.

Congratulations!!!
Congrats! Same here, have never met her but LOVE her replies on the bored...the sarcasm is priceless xoxo beautiful!
cheers to miss valentina---a nice blend of sophia loren and dorothy parker
And here I was, just lounging in my bed this morning daydreaming about how many guys from the Australian Water Polo Team I could cram into my vagina, and I open Eccie to this!

Thanks to Mandy May and all the beautiful people here for the accolades. Much appreciated.

I feel like I've won a beauty pageant or something.
Attachment 665134

Does this also come with Best Cocksucker Employee of the Day special parking spot????
  • sydmo
  • 07-01-2017, 11:35 AM
congrats Miss V, you really are a sweetheart and you're pretty bad ass too. One of South Austin's finest Ladies.
Congratulations!!
Couldn't happen to a nicer lady.
Isn't the the provider of the day assigned randomly? Its not like its merit based.....Congrats anyway! I guess....
Who was provider of the day yesterday?
Congrats sexy woman!!!