User ID: ?
Date: 8/10
Name: Summer
Phone: 412-804-8803
Email Address: ?
URL (Profile or Bio Page): ?
City: Bridgeville
State: Pennsylvania
Address: The main drag thru Bridgeville, by the flea market.
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage ROS.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short pageboy type cut black.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice looking girl, with a very nice cocksucker.
Recommendation: Yes
Summer had a nice pussy too Krieghoff, I know because I bumped into the milkman on the way out the door, and he told me!

Free Myoung!
Thanks! I drove by it yesterday and wondered about this place! Gives me another option in the area..
can someone pm me the hour rate I live close, May give them a shot
50 per hour
Was 40 when first opened. As a promotion. Then went to 50 , but I haven’t been there since the end of June. Things might of changed.
[Physical Description: Nice looking girl, with a very nice cocksucker]

Haven't been here yet but just wondering: Who was the cocksucker she was with? Or is that what you call a women's mouth?
[Physical Description: Nice looking girl, with a very nice cocksucker]

Haven't been here yet but just wondering: Who was the cocksucker she was with? Or is that what you call a women's mouth? Originally Posted by The Midnight Rambler
Ahhh yes the midnight rapist, the raping in anger guy!
It seems to me that most of this board has you pegged as the douchebag you appear to be!
One more thing rapist, there has never been a time when this board would give you premium for the amount of posts you made, read the rules!
It always had to be a successful review, or as they are now called encounters!
And you seem to be batting a thousand!
Ahhh yes the midnight rapist, the raping in anger guy!
It seems to me that most of this board has you pegged as the douchebag you appear to be! Originally Posted by Dogface78
That answered my question. I am glad to hear you don't refer to their mouths as cocksuckers cocksucker.

"I don't give you a hoot of warning"
-Mick Jagger
[QUOTE=Dogface78;1060826652] One more thing rapist, there has never been a time when this board would give you premium for the amount of posts you made, read the rules!

The Midnight Rambler:[I earned a temporary access to ROS by accumulating a number of post] NOTHING about premium. Do you think your 3 encounters are the reason your Gaining Momentum? LMFAO! IT'S YOUR 61 POST! And I'd rather be called a "Raper in Anger" than a DOUCHBAG. One's a lyric and one will get you tossed. CHILL OUT DOG!!

By the way: I also received PM availability for the 6 weeks of temporary ROS access.
So I assume $50 plus $50 for tip or do you guys go less? I have been to Thai and they are hit or miss. I used to go to Koyoto but I am lucky to be in that area once a month now. I live near Bridgeville so I am intriqued by this place.
[QUOTE=The Midnight Rambler;1060826886]
One more thing rapist, there has never been a time when this board would give you premium for the amount of posts you made, read the rules!

The Midnight Rambler:[I earned a temporary access to ROS by accumulating a number of post] NOTHING about premium. Do you think your 3 encounters are the reason your Gaining Momentum? LMFAO! IT'S YOUR 61 POST! And I'd rather be called a "Raper in Anger" than a DOUCHBAG. One's a lyric and one will get you tossed. CHILL OUT DOG!!

By the way: I also received PM availability for the 6 weeks of temporary ROS access. Originally Posted by Dogface78
A bit touchy aren't ya?
You are a registered member, it is not premium access. Only premium access gives you ROS, I can read and it is posted where you handle is knucklehead. I got my premium through an encounter I did a bit over 6 weeks ago. The one that I have credit for. Now it has run out!
You can post until the cows come home and never get ROS!
You are a stupid MFer!
[QUOTE=Dogface78;1060827022]

A bit touchy aren't ya?
Only premium access gives you ROS. I got my premium through an encounter I did a bit over 6 weeks ago.You can post until the cows come home and never get ROS!
You are a stupid MFer! Originally Posted by The Midnight Rambler
Well you bit me on the ass with that one Dog. MFer?!?!? You must be worried about your name calling.

Have a good Dogday Dog. I'm punching out and going to get some pussy!! Doggy Style in your honor!!