Taboo Fantasies?

For everyone, have you ever had a fantasy you were kind of afraid to ask about? I saw a posting on Tryst for someone that will be traveling through Omaha and she offered scat play. I don't know why, but that particular image of someone that's willing to be shit on, literally, really killed my mood for a rather attractive lady.

And this is what I'm afraid of if I ever ask a lady for something outside the ordinary. Even providers have their limits.

With that in the open, are there any weirdo things you've ever wanted to try? I've always had a fantasy of threesomes with either a couple sisters or mother/daughter. Also looking for a MFMF group activity.
Hot mother daughter for me!
i luv momma daughter roleplay!

i also enjoy giving a footjob to some of my gents!!
Her wearing vampire teeth and sclera lenses.
A room full of natural gingers
That may not qualify as taboo, but well played Sir.
I have enjoyed times with SB's. The one thing that keeps popping up is the daddy fantasy. As I am getting to know an SB, I will ask a question, and it seems out of nowhere comes the
"Yes, Daddy" reply. I don't ask for it. I don't initiate it but is a fantasy that many young women seem to have.
I call my SO puffdaddy when we play with other males lol

I so wanna have two or three guys jerk off all over me at once!!
That would be hot, I would be in Dallas!! ��
I don’t think it ever hurts to ask. If we’re not comfy, we will let you know. Most of us are mature and professional enough to respectful enough not to banish one’s fantasies. There have been things that I didn’t think would interest me, but after trying…. That being said, the more attendees, the more merrier. Any kind of role play is awesome! Have fun!