No show, no returned calls

Was in Omaha Saturday night. Had someone lined up but ghosted on me without any word. Called 6 -7 other ladies. No one answered the phone. Finally had one return call, but way to late. You would think that if these ladies ran ads, they are wanting to get paid for services. Obviously none of them must have needed the money I had to spend. What's up with these ladies???
I was there a week ago and had 4 things lined up. 1- was 2 hrs late, 1- no called no showed after confirming like 8 hrs before, 1- called in ill and 1- didn't read the message right anf showed but was late. I did find 2 short notice girls that worked but definitely not the quality as what I had lined up.
Definitely miss the backgpage days when you texted and 20 minutes later you could meet.
Mine for this weekend was an hour and a half late. OPD rolled through the parking lot real slow then stopped while I was waiting. Pretty sure he ran my plates.
yall be calling wrong ladies lol

so sorry that happened to yall...better luck next time!
was literally just fixin' to say this...

yall be calling wrong ladies lol

so sorry that happened to yall...better luck next time! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well I’d be happy to fix that
I've noticed the same. I haven't gotten a reply from any of the locals I've contacted since June, and even that seems like it might've been a fluke.
I try to answer in timely matter..sometimes real life screws that up..but patience and persistence is key..and I be there soon!
That’s a bummer. I hate when that happens, and it seems to be more often. My marketing is consistently up, but I’m not always available immediately. We really miss Backpage too. It was one stop everything, everywhere. 😡. Best wishes Sugar.
While there are some wonderful ladies, I agree with the OP. The hobby locally is on the decline. I find that curious as the hobby nationally and internationally is doing well. For the foreseeable future, I will take advantage of my situation to travel and hobby in other areas.
I really only see the travelling ladies. Most of the locals aren't my cup of tea, so to speak.
In my admittedly limited experience, it seems like locals are less likely to maintain the persona being advertised. There definitely are exceptions to this, but in general it seems like it is easy to get too comfortable when you're on your home turf. Kind of like how you might dress-down into sweatpants when at home for a whole day. But in all fairness, life is complicated and it is no doubt difficult to fully maintain an experience when home responsibilities are one call/text away.

My $0.02 is to be more patient with the local providers, as they've got a whole life to manage at the same time. Touring providers are in town with a specific purpose, making it easier to focus and prioritize.
Definitely give the local providers a lot more leeway, but there is a certain point at which people need to develop basic logistical communication skills.... like answering texts in a reasonable time period (24 hours ish) or communicating that plans changed and you need to reschedule.

This is a problem I see both inside, and outside, the hobby. It's very annoying.
Definitely give the local providers a lot more leeway, but there is a certain point at which people need to develop basic logistical communication skills.... like answering texts in a reasonable time period (24 hours ish) or communicating that plans changed and you need to reschedule.

This is a problem I see both inside, and outside, the hobby. It's very annoying. Originally Posted by OmahaUser

I would say return texts within 12 hours, or at least acknowledge the text.