Just my luck!

• Netx9
  • 10-20-2013, 09:07 AM
Renee Couture and Alessa Marie are coming to town this week and I'm on my way out of town

I'd love to see both. Gents, treat them well so they'll come back again!

Ladies, best wishes!
Renee Couture and Alessa Marie are coming to town this week and I'm on my way out of town

I'd love to see both. Gents, treat them well so they'll come back again!

Ladies, best wishes! Originally Posted by Netx9
I'd love to man but I have this bad tooth and pending root canal that's got me down. Had to cancel a really hot double date this weekend because of it so you're not the only one with bad luck. Renee comes highly recommended by our mutual friend as well. Just now reading reviews on Alessa so she definitely has my interest for next time.

Then again, if you're heading to Texas I can't feel too sorry for you given the talent there.
Havent seen Renee, but Alessa is truly beautiful. She has a limited menu which will not fly with some. But I enjoyed my time with her last time she was in NE. I just PM'ed her to try and get her to stop in Lincoln also.
I have done doubles with Couture...oooolalllallahhh she is HOT!

And i have done sessions with Next....yummmmy fun!!!!

Have fun wherever you are Next!

boris--hope ya feel better fast!

Ladies yall enjoy nebraska and their "wild" men!!
  • Netx9
  • 10-20-2013, 02:41 PM
I have done doubles with Couture...oooolalllallahhh she is HOT!

And i have done sessions with Next....yummmmy fun!!!!

Have fun wherever you are Next!

boris--hope ya feel better fast! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Bummer about the tooth boris

Thx for the shout out, Dallas! You know I'll have fun but hard to beat "Dallas FUN!"
Im Sorry We Are Going To Miss Each Other Love! This Will Be My Final Trip To Omaha As Well. I Am Retiring. ;-(
  • Netx9
  • 10-21-2013, 08:03 AM
Im Sorry We Are Going To Miss Each Other Love! This Will Be My Final Trip To Omaha As Well. I Am Retiring. ;-( Originally Posted by Alessa_Marie
<heart stopping>

Sorry too! Heard/read only great things. Wishing you the best!