Double expectations?

Gentlemen, this one is for YOU! :-)

When you book a double appointment, what do you expect? Do you count on seeing the providers play? Would you rather they focus on you instead? I assume most of you want a nice mix of all of the above. Have you ever scheduled a double date and it was bad or didn't go the way you had imagined? I'm anxious to hear your responses!!! :-)
Well, I seem to recall a double I had once that had a really nice mix and much more. Need to find those ladies again...

Girl on girl is great and a big part but all need to get in the act for the most fun.
Ya Know, I Was Close To My First 3-Way Recently but Wasn't Expecting It And Didn't Carry The Extras To Cover It. That Being Said, I Can't Imagine It Would Be Worth It Without A Good Connection Between The Girls. I Don't Want All The attention But I Don't Want To Get Left Out Either. I Guess It's Never As Good With Out The passion Shared By All Parties Involved.

That Being Said, I Didn't Persue The Previously Mentioned Opportunity Because It Appeared To Be A Staged Event. Just As Well Pay To Watch A Web Cam Show. I Will Have My Fantasy One Day, And It Won't Be Disappointing! (Please Please Please Don't Make Me Wait Much Longer)
Have had maybe 15 trios in my life and only two were better than one on ones. The girls do more alone than with a girlfriend. I'm not a big fan of girl on girl ( Don't get me wrong I like to watch on occasion) so I want all the sex I can get. They just seem to hold back on the kink when they are with a girlfriend.
I'd say it mainly depends on how comfortable the ladies are with each other for the overall satisfaction. Unlike guys, who tend to be not too picky in general, you can't just throw a couple of girls in the mix and expect it to be blown away (so to speak). Even with sex as a profession there needs to be some connection with them, IMO. If that's there there is no holding back.

15 trios! burkalini, I want to be you when I grow up!
I will preface this by saying that unfortunately I have never had the holiest of holy threesome. That being said, if I was lucky enough to enjoy one, I would hope that the girls would feel comfortable in playing with each other. If it was going to be a hobby encounter, that would be part of what I was paying for, but I would also want them to enjoy it. Very few people can act and make it convincing when the are in an intimate situation, in my most humble opinion.
They just seem to hold back on the kink when they are with a girlfriend. Originally Posted by burkalini
I love them (have had 3, one hobby 2 outside of the hobby) and agree with what Burk said above. They were great don't get me wrong but seems the women would do more 1 on 1 than with another gal watching (and possibly judging).

I prefer the most focus on me, maybe some on each other when I'm recovering after the first shot. I'm selfish like that.
I prefer my doubles sessions to be balls to the wall/everybody having fun!
Layne - I think there's a very real difference between MFF and FMF sessions. Each has it's potential advantages and potential pitfalls. In the case of the MFF the expectation is for the ladies to play - in earnest. For hobbyists into watching, there's nothing quite so exciting as watching two women who are truly into pleasing each other - before during or after joining them. The pitfall is if they aren't really into it and are just putting on a "show." When that happens it's a case of "I should have booked seperate appointments - what a waste!"
In the case of the FMF, there's no expectation of girl-girl play (usually) but of extra attention on me and some things you can't do in a normal appointment - the DATY while going CG comes to mind as an atf activity. It sucks when the girls just take turns - maybe because as I get older my ability to go for an hour or two is getting less and less. lol
Of the two scenarios I prefer the MFF or FFM. I like to watch. It gets me HOT especially when its clear the orgasms are real - After all, mine are - your's should be too!
I believe that doubles, 1on1, foursomes, orgies are a time to set aside all your inhibitions (boundaries) and do everything you ever wanted to do and never did because everyone says its a no no!
Fuck, lick and suck everything that moves!
Personally wouldn't want to be part of a trio or moresome where the other ladies involved weren't actually interested in women (it will show unless you're amazing actresses). F*ck "gay for pay".
F*ck "gay for pay". Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I just fell out of my chair. That is AWESOME.
I just fell out of my chair. That is AWESOME. Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin
What? You've never heard that? Guess there's still some things I could teach you.
Alright, let's quit beating around the bush, or lack thereof, pun intended. When is the friggin' orgy FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!
I got a couple gallons of oil at the ready!