Speaking of "LIES," Business Insider fixes FAUX News Obamacare Chart!

This is funny and so typical of The Liars Representating FAUX News!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/fixed-...185834607.html
That is hysterical.

Whatever will these fuckers do when Hillary rips their balls off and shoves them down their ignorant throats?

I don't know if the crying can get any louder.
Same difference dumb asses The scale just changed...
And the apology.....

Fox News corrected its dishonest chart on the April 1 edition of America's Newsroom, airing a new bar chart on Obamacare enrollment with a modified y-axis. Host Bill Hemmer acknowledged the error: "That was our mistake. Correction noted."
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/03...t-editi/198679

Same difference dumb asses The scale just changed... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Uh, please explain your comment, Dim Bulbo.

You're trying to justify an obvious lie by fair and balanced Faux News.

Drool away.... you step deeper in the shit with every ignorant pronouncement.
  • CJ7
  • 04-01-2014, 08:36 PM
This is funny and so typical of The Liars Representating FAUX News!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/fixed-...185834607.html Originally Posted by bigtex

snick
That is hysterical.

Whatever will these fuckers do when Hillary rips their balls off and shoves them down their ignorant throats?

I don't know if the crying can get any louder. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that appropriate retribution to those who oppose a tyrannical government? To have their testicles removed and forcibly placed in their throats to choke and kill them?
I believe we have the right to oppose our government when it behaves badly, and to do so in a manner which the government finds irritating and offensive.
If our leaders are incompetent, corrupt, or stupid, we also may exercise our right to expose them.
Is that appropriate retribution to those who oppose a tyrannical government? To have their testicles removed and forcibly placed in their throats to choke and kill them?
I believe we have the right to oppose our government when it behaves badly, and to do so in a manner which the government finds irritating and offensive.
If our leaders are incompetent, corrupt, or stupid, we also may exercise our right to expose them. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Yeah, that's what I said, JL. That people would be forcibly choked and killed.

Such a juvenile response indicates that you're emotionally unprepared to participate a logical, shove balls down your throat conversation.

As such, I heartily and respectfully invite you to join your fellow Laureates in a big cup of STFU.

Are you actually questioning the appropriateness of ANYTHING? I suggest you go back to Medinat Israel and oppose your government there. You've checked out and therefore should have no stake in this or any further discussion about America.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh, so THAT'S how it was done. They just chopped off the whole bottom so it would look like a disaster.

Thanks Corpy. Mystery solved!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Photoshop boy strikes again.

But In Bred just wanted to bolster the lie.
Yeah, that's what I said, JL. That people would be forcibly choked and killed.

Such a juvenile response indicates that you're emotionally unprepared to participate a logical, shove balls down your throat conversation.

As such, I heartily and respectfully invite you to join your fellow Laureates in a big cup of STFU.

Are you actually questioning the appropriateness of ANYTHING? I suggest you go back to Medinat Israel and oppose your government there. You've checked out and therefore should have no stake in this or any further discussion about America. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I love my government in the State of Israel and long to return. The small matter of family here and there and their preference for the decadence of the Estados Unidos significantly complicates things, my co-religionist buddy. Considering that I was born here and have paid massive amounts of taxes and that foreigners come here by the millions and demand the same rights as me, since I still hold my US passport I will criticize the government here as I see fit.
In my statement which you have unfortunately criticized, I was pointing out that cutting off someone's testicles and shoving them down their throat was tantamount to murder, thus my revulsion. While I am able to express great hatred for the actions of my enemies and their inappropriate actions and statements, I draw the line at killing other people, even extreme deviants such as homosexual men.
Please note I truly love bisexual women!!! (Well, the young, pretty, skinny and non liberal ones)
Jesus, dude, you have really gone off the deep end. My comment was figurative, unlike most of yours. If you can't separate the figurative from the literal, then you belong on Fantasy Island. I hear they've got pretty, skinny, young RWW hookers there, btw.

We have no idea what you've done or how much you've paid in taxes or even why that entitles you to anything in this country as an ex-pat.. Obviously you found the land if milk and honey to be a bit to sticky for your liberal lifestyle, though.
Photoshop boy strikes again.

Originally Posted by JCM800
How you coming on those shoe laces, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?

But In Bred just wanted to bolster the lie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Everything there is factual.