Newest Sexiest BBW Rose Red on eccie is ready for her naughty & so sweet reviews and the chance to be with YOU!

Hey its Rose Red here! I am 24 years of age, 5'6'', 200 pounds all thick ass and thigh, 38D, blue eyes, red hair, sexy lips, and with a very out going personality, a large open menu, and exceptional rates for skills. Im something you could call a young hot tight thick professional who loves and enjoys her hobby 100%! I am located near Dallas all the time and currently reside in a residential in the Mesquite area. I need those reviews so I'm doing my review specials for 100hhr and 160hr incall. My regular standard rates will be 150hhr and 200hr incall ... Outcalls start at no less than 200hhr and up! My contact info is either my email at RoseRed6991@gmail.com or my text app number 4692002320 (only text). If you would like for me to call you then text that number simply and say "Hey Rose! Call me! Member from Eccie!" and Ill get RIGHT to it !
Much Lust,
Rose Red
Hells ya' Nother big un that can't figure out where a threAD goes,,,,

Welcome Pumpkin!
Any chance you got any sexy pictures?? I mean, some without you making the duck-face?? Or, is that permanent??
I have very full lips... if you didnt like those maybe I can take a few of someone kissing my ass and giving a big smile to ya with all teeth showing!? haha ...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 12219338_904117049733499_2363847895978632283_n.jpg (29.2 KB, 387 views) File Type: jpg 12143107_896704347141436_6310873377210371058_n.jpg (33.7 KB, 386 views) File Type: png gradient.png (976 Bytes, 386 views)
Rosie - the quicker you learn to ignore the men who haven't learned how and when to keep their mouthes shut..

you are posting in the general discussion forum. you should be posting in the dallas forum.

a welcome post then get a few reviews to be verified!
Let me go back to asking if you are going to hide behind poor lighting and dark clothes and roll back the layers of fat and show us that you are a healthy woman overweight or not!!!
Do you read where it says BBW? Sorry my pics dont scream "whore next door". Instead they say more what I am looking for... I select exactly who sees me and my special sexy photos. I appreciate the hate and concern though. Enjoy your time on eccie.
If you're looking for customers you would do well to take the advice offered by Alyssa Marie in post #5.

If you're looking to catch shit, maybe mix it up a bit, you found the right place.
I had appointment with RR today and 2pm in mesquite. It was 75 miles round trip. I text here when got to the motel a few minute befor 2pm and she never replied. I stay in my car until a little past 3:30pm trying to find a substitute on ECCIE or hope that she was just running late. I found substitute are round 3:30 so I finally left to fuck another lady. I text her again about 30 minutes ago to see if she had an explanation but still no replay. Beware she is a no show no call provider?
Damn