I may be deleting my account! Due to bull shit!

i am attaching copies to all correspondence to this post and so be it if I am banned for speaking the truth! This is the only board where when you are a touring provider I have had this problem with some of the moderators! As you can see by my posts and travels I only post in various cities when on tour and do as told 7 posts a week in other states not my own unless a family emergency happens and then I cannot edit or reply on this board to cancel so I yes had to post in Alabama a separate post to cancel due to my Dads stroke where I am currently in California!as you can see I am not working here as I am tending to him in the hospital ICU unit! I posted my tour dates prior to flying out here as well unlike other boards where I am respected and they all allow traveling providers to post in all the states where they are traveling to I have gotten sabotaged from some mods for what is ok for others! I have personally been in the car with another provider when she calls a mod and she has seen him and uses favors for things to be done. Is this RIGHT? NO it isn't and I will never suck, fuck, or give freebies for favors. I never have nor never will! That being said I have copies of correspondence as well as my schedule I am posting so you can tell me what I am doing wrong. This isn't the first time either. Other boards which I have been on for years all of them actually allow traveling providers to post as long as it isn't multiple posts in each state all their ads! Sorry about the lack of paragraphs and such!

Here is my schedule first!

Baltimore, Maryland-----Nov. 16th-18th

Stamford, CT---------------Nov. 19th-20th

Boston, MA-----------------Nov. 20th-22nd!

Richmond, VA-------------Nov. 23rd-24th!

Knoxville, TN---------------Nov. 25th-26th!

Nashville---------------------Nov. 27th-29th!

Birmingham, AL or other city on the way home------- Nov. 29th-30th

Chicago, Il------------------Dec. 7th-10th!

Cedar Rapids, IA---------Dec. 13th-15th!

Des. Moines, IA----------Dec. 15th-16th!

Kansas City, MO---------Dec. 16th-18th!

Memphis, TN--------------Dec. 18th-19th!

Jackson, MS---------------Dec. 19th-20th!

Now that that has been posted please refer to the correspondence and the lovely post I found yesterday also notice other names attached at the top of some which was apparently copied it seems to other parties!

Apparently the files are too large but I would be more than willing to send it to admin or someone else to downsize them so they can be posted and reviewed by the community!

My Dad had a massive stroke on the right side of his brain with edema and he is still in ICU in Calufornia where I am now but has made major improvements they did not expect him to make it as this was his 3rd stroke but I have and family been by his side for going on 3 days and yesterday he was taken off insulin started using a pen to write and it is legible then he had the tubes removed from his throat and was now speaking. He miraculously is moving all hands and feet but limited which they said due to the stroke being in the right side of the brain they expected him to die or be a vegetable. Guess what! He is not I survived as an ICU survivor and I knew my Dad could as well! Anyway back on subject!

I busted my ass without being a fake ass bitch and I earned my reviews over 300 total and 18 pages on TER with never asking or fucking or sucking someone for stellar reviews! I will never be that girl! I was well respected on ASPD as well as many other sites! So I will be deciding in the next few days to leave ECCIE due to the drama as most of my business comes from other sites as well! I when I came back for some reason thought ECCIE was going to be like ASPD but it is not! I have met only a handful of guys here that are good. I have blocked quite a few assholes that do not respect or try to negotiate and value us providers! If I am not on here you can find me on other sites just look in the top list for Orlando, FL I am currently ranked at number 12 in the top 100 and will be climbing legitimately.

Feel free to e-mail me if you want copies of the posts and correspondence admin or others. I will decide in the next 24-48 hours !

Gemini Starr
Condensed version:

Blah, blah, blah ...

Here is my schedule first!

Baltimore, Maryland-----Nov. 16th-18th

Stamford, CT---------------Nov. 19th-20th

Boston, MA-----------------Nov. 20th-22nd!

Richmond, VA-------------Nov. 23rd-24th!

Knoxville, TN---------------Nov. 25th-26th!

Nashville---------------------Nov. 27th-29th!

Birmingham, AL or other city on the way home------- Nov. 29th-30th

Chicago, Il------------------Dec. 7th-10th!

Cedar Rapids, IA---------Dec. 13th-15th!

Des. Moines, IA----------Dec. 15th-16th!

Kansas City, MO---------Dec. 16th-18th!

Memphis, TN--------------Dec. 18th-19th!

Jackson, MS---------------Dec. 19th-20th!

Blah, blah, blah ... Originally Posted by Gemini Starr
Oh BTW it does look like he reviewed said girl that he carbon copied if anyone can condense photos I can show the proof on here as well so everyone can review! All correspondence to previous poster congratulations for being a grammar police this isn't about my schedule this is about what is right and wrong and what is manipulative.
I, for one, have no flocking idea what the OP is bitching about.

Her initial post in this thread is gibberish, other than the schedule I excerpted, and the digression about her father (which probably does not belong in a public forum on a hooker board).
Well then would you like me to send the proof to you so you can condense and see the evidence it is about manipulation! It will be posted on my Twitter as well and has already been posted on my Facebook with evidence of moderator manipulation! In a secret group that does not have restrictions on size limits in which I don't know how to minimize. On this site! BTW there are special rates for you on the bottom of my website feel free to look but I don't think you qualify for me ever seeing you anyway as I do not see your kind!
It will be posted on my Twitter as well and has already been posted on my Facebook with evidence of moderator manipulation! Originally Posted by Gemini Starr
Lincks, please.
GO GIRL!!! Ms STAR your a legend and a awsome provider..take no shit!
love ya!!!

Keri diamonds!!
Family first. Worry about this sh*t later.

Good luck with everything.
I have had this problem with some of the moderators! [...] I am respected and they all allow traveling providers to post in all the states where they are traveling to I have gotten sabotaged from some mods for what is ok for others! I Originally Posted by Gemini Starr
You are going to get more traction here if you define what 'this problem' is - it sounds like a state board mod got cranky over you posting in their forum? What happened, and where?

Best wishes with your dad - focus on that stuff, as it's what truly matters.
WOW!!! Glad I am not the only one who feels that because they don't kiss the right butt it's well screw you... I had an issue with posting about a client who's a serious threat. OR it was my remark about a person and their company that has their minions harass the heck you for not taking crap from clients...
FAMILY IS #1!!!

If you ever come to STL PM me...
Dad is doing great and recovering remarkably just an update! I am still with him he is wanting to get out of the hospital will keep you updated on my Twitter. Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes for a Dad he is a fighter! Also when he gets better I may need a nice lady to take care of him. He has always been a ladies man and treats ladies with the utmost respect!
Working on that now with someone helping resize the evidence in between watching and spending time with Dad in the hospital! I am not posting on twitter yet until I post here so the administration can decide for themselves. I am giving eccie a chance to see first and will decide upon their decision whether to post on my twitter all correspondence as well as the snapshot of the review said mod did of the girl that he has in the header of my supposed private infraction warning! Now off for a bit to let some people think and will update more on Dad in a bit. Still getting adjusted to West Coast time sucks!
Gemini, so sorry about your dad's health but marvelous news about his recovery.

Not that much publicized here, but when you update your signature, it is updated in all of posts boardwide.

So when immediate assistance or remediation is necessary, please consider starting first by updating your signature.

Hang in there and try not to burn any bridges.
Well then would you like me to send the proof to you so you can condense and see the evidence it is about manipulation! It will be posted on my Twitter as well and has already been posted on my Facebook with evidence of moderator manipulation! In a secret group that does not have restrictions on size limits in which I don't know how to minimize. On this site! BTW there are special rates for you on the bottom of my website feel free to look but I don't think you qualify for me ever seeing you anyway as I do not see your kind! Originally Posted by Gemini Starr

Modtard manipulation is frowned on icky. You might need to contact an adminitard. It will be difficult for the adminitards to do anything if you do not post lincks.