Would it Really Be so Wrong?

Hello everyone

I know this website is mainly attended for hobbyist to review providers and etc, but would it really be so wrong for providers to review other hobbyist? Honestly, what would be the harm in that?

In my opinion, I feel like it would have the same effect as when hobbyist review providers and agencies. I think forums about NCNS, blacklisted hobbyist, and just mere complaints would be better organized and efficient if you can just click on the hobbyist profile and view their reviewes.

What do you guys think, would you like to be reviewed? And ladies, would this help with your screening or even help with just getting a sense of who you will be meeting?

Or will this merely be a double standard issue?
Sure, I wouldn't mind getting reviewed. It's not like I'd have to worry about a "performance" review or anything (if I was having an off night). I'm sure it would be just to let the ladies know about his attitude, if he haggled or short-changed, if he was violent, possible LE, etc., etc.

As long as the guys act right they wouldn't have to worry. Of course, there could always be that psycho-chick that would write a bad review because of some nonsense. But, that's possible for a guy to do that to the ladies as well. If a guy had a bunch of "yes" reviews from the ladies, that could only help him in setting up a date with someone he hasn't been with yet.

I like the idea. It would suck that I couldn't read it though, but oh well. As long as it was a "yes", I'd dig it.
Why not? Local restaurants review me. I guess I chew splendidly.
It wouldn't bother me at all but I think the thing that prevents it is hobbyist purchase your time and you don't. Thus the review.

I think the easiest way to put it. When you go to a store/restaurant see a movie or anything that someone reviews for say other customer/clients. The store/restaurant doesn't review the customer/client that would be weird.

I think the easiest way to put it. When you go to a store/restaurant see a movie or anything that someone reviews for say other customer/clients. The store/restaurant doesn't review the customer/client that would be weird. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Actually UBER does..The driver can review the customers...However i have seen site like this in the past ...I think it was call the Marilyn site(out of DC i think) and pissed off many guys and soon disappear upon different reasons..I personally don't think it's a good idea if you plan to keep a good business unless it maybe if its done similar to naughty reviews with stars..

VJ
I don't see know harm in it at all.. We all like the 411..A Provider can be all talk and know play.. So can the Hobbyists..Provider can be even be more than what you expected so can the Hobbyists.. Provider can lie about who they are so can a Hobbyists.. Review's are good all the way around I think
Why not? Local restaurants review me. I guess I chew splendidly. Originally Posted by Penis_Leerie
Dude, your handle made me spit out my red bull

On topic: I thought they did review them when they posted f-ed up crap
they do in alerts and whatsuch.
I think it would be a good idea for the ladies to know how gentlemen treat their partners when in private before they meet for the first time. But, you can already find much of that with a little research. Read our reviews and posts. See who we have seen in the past on P411 other boards. And, Date-Check gives you the ability to give us a little rating scale with "highly recommended", "recommended", etc.

BTW, I really like it when a lady has read my reviews and has some idea of what I like before we meet for the first time. Just like I have done before I even contact her to set up an appointment.
Some of us guys are polite, clean, gentle, and generous.

But we're not much to look at, and probably not very exciting in bed.

This group......the bulk of potential good paying clients out there....would be doomed forever to mediocre ratings. And, Ironically, these are the guys who are going to care the most about your opinion of them, and try the hardest to do things right. A long string of "mediocre" ratings would be far more disheartening to me than an occasional bad review, because no matter how hard I tried I would have this constant reminder that I'm just "meh".

I would probably just quit.
Sure pay to see me then you can write a review.

Otherwise provders writing reviews are merely just a way to suck up to already regular clients......so the review wouldn't be needed anyway.

I wouldn't see a lady who regularly reviews clients. Not everyones business whether. Have seen you or not or my service tendencies. Its useless.
There is a California board that allows providers to verify clients' reviews. I suppose this might lend more credibility to clients whose reviews are verified. But I have a feeling that there is no capacity or desire to set things up so that providers can review hobbyists on this site. Either way, a few hobbyists on here are rather transparent about their crude personalities. For me, when thinking about compatibility and potential for mutual pleasure, communication style can mean as much or more than physicality and notions of "good" or "bad" performance.
"Reviews" of clients are already given in a form of "Alerts", "Reference" privately between ladies. I have no interest in reading some reviews on some random guys nor writing reviews on my clients.
"Reviews" of clients are already given in a form of "Alerts", "Reference" privately between ladies. I have no interest in reading some reviews on some random guys nor writing reviews on my clients. Originally Posted by samantha thom
this..

and not only that, half the alerts are bullshit, from both sides.. if a lady wants to say something about a guy, there's avenues for that.
I'm not talking about rating the client on how he was in bed or what he did or likes sexually. Just more so giving a simple yes or no recommendation and maybe a side note of pros and or cons. (Was he On time, Did he not show, does he have smokers breath, his initial demeanors, is he shy, is he more outgoing, was he oto agressive for your cup of tea, etc)

It would seem to cut down on providers contacting other providers when screening, and waiting however long for the provider to get back with you just to give you a yes or no,or just cut back on wasting time on trying to jog the providers memory on weather she remembers him or not.