Address: W.H West of H.H
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: CFS
Session Length: 20
Fee: .40
Hair Color and Length: Light Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Brunette spinner, B cup, heavily tattooed, 9-10 on real world scale, Think suicide girl toned down a notch
Recommendation: Yes
Pm me her number please
If u got a # pm it to me.
Would love contact info
If she text me her number I'll post it here in a reply. I wouldn't expect anything before Friday at the earliest.
May I have a number as well?
If she text me her number I'll post it here in a reply. I wouldn't expect anything before Friday at the earliest. Originally Posted by jd75019
How far west of HH was she? Is that where she usually is?
pm number
I have seen her, but by the time I turn around someone gets her. She looks tight.
Is she very tan? Short too and thin? Anyone see her today? Was she wearing right black booty shorts?
Saw a blond late today, tall and fairly thin, def a unicorn for the street scene. Diabetes, think we saw the same gal, cause the one I saw was wearing black shorts with some cheek showing. She had the cali tan/blond look or maybe the European German look lol Either way, she was hot has fuck!!!!
Saw a blond late today, tall and fairly thin, def a unicorn for the street scene. Diabetes, think we saw the same gal, cause the one I saw was wearing black shorts with some cheek showing. She had the cali tan/blond look or maybe the European German look lol Either way, she was hot has fuck!!!! Originally Posted by Robert_Rackstraw
Yes I saw those cheeks in my rearview. I turned around as soon as I saw her but she was already gone. I saw her between royal and Walnut Hill on HH. Where did you see her? I'll upload some dash cam pics in a bit
Please PM me her number?
Just make sure she is dressed, with knees and elbows covered, hair in a bun, no more than 300 ppi, no sun glare, from a reputable website...
You know, so you dont brake the new pic rules...