Adult Theater's Reviews...

Are adult theaters ok to review?
In my year of exile I visited them often, and I have to say, there are some real great finds, if you put the time...
The problem is the amount of time it takes to find something. They're so hit and miss that it's not worth it. Plus there's a cost associated with some of them and don't even get me started on the number of creepy guys who want to suck your dick. I almost had to put one down when he kept following me around then put his hands on my shoulder.
All very good points.
And dude, the problem you have is that you are too handsome!
which theatres are good for scoping out. Never tried it but wouldn't mind checking it out.
All very good points.
And dude, the problem you have is that you are too handsome! Originally Posted by needingmilking
Let's hope you're right and not that I'm sending those creepy dudes' gadar into overdrive!
which theatres are good for scoping out. Never tried it but wouldn't mind checking it out. Originally Posted by london2012
The Lido is probably the best one. Go on a Thursday night because that's when guys take their SO's to get gangbanged.
Well, Lido is the most popular, but it has been going down recently. Too dirty, havent upgraded anything, coaches are torn, and the staff all of the sudden are very keen to follow all rules, specially the "no sex" in premises...

Bliss is pretty new, much better kept, and the theater/lounge are is similar to Colette's, so its nice.

Staff is also friendlier.

BUT it is hit an miss, is a numbers game, and BBW are more abundant. It will be hard to find super models there.
I once picked up a smoking hot blonde with Pamela Anderson hair and titties in the Bliss parking lot and had a great time back at her hotel for just $.60. She had just arrived from out of town and was looking for quick funds. Another time I picked up a super cute 19yr old latina as I was walking out and took her to a hotel, and that ran me $. Only problem with her was that her "manager" followed us and waited in the car outside which made her rush things. She did let me unload inside so that made up for it. Both times was during the week around 2am or later. Always keep an eye out because you never know what you might find in the area!
Let's hope you're right and not that I'm sending those creepy dudes' gadar into overdrive! Originally Posted by doubleteamdallas
those Dude's told me they got "pinged" when you walked by.. they were super excited.

I picked up a super cute 19yr old latina as I was walking out and took her to a hotel, and that ran me $. Only problem with her was that her "manager" followed us and waited in the car outside which made her rush things. She did let me unload inside Originally Posted by doubleteamdallas
forget what I said above.. you're my Hero
I had been drinking all night so there was no way it was getting up with a cover on. I still vividly remember her saying, "Okay, you nutted. I gotta go". She got dressed and walked out.
Never been to Bliss, might check it out. What sort hang out there during weekday lunches? Are they even open then?
It's rare to see women during the day, it's mostly horny guys in business casual wear hoping a woman shows up.

At night there's a lot of riffraff and thugs so be careful.
The Bliss arcade is set up for the homosexual so watch it if you go in there. Made that mistake. Once.... Yikes!
And Bliss can be found where?
I did a review a few days ago on a BP chick. She said she is a regular at one place on mockingbird and another (I think on Harry Hines).