Incalls vs. Outcalls- what's your preference?

• yeesh
  • 02-26-2010, 07:14 AM
Forgive me if this subject has already been covered, but I am curious about where everyone prefers to play- incall (their place/room), outcall (your place) or does it matter?

Me, I prefer going to incalls...
  • ezman
  • 02-26-2010, 07:21 AM
I much prefer incalls ... especially if the lady has or shares a "permanent" incall rather than a hotel. In this case, she is usually much more comfortable in her own surroundings.
I prefer outcalls to my place. Although a really nice hotel room is hot, I find that most of the places I go are business class or lower and the more permanent locations have left something to be desired in location or ambiance on occasion. Also, I prefer my music, lighting and so on. It is also just easier.

I am obviously single and live alone.
When in my home town I prefer incalls. On the road, outcalls work better.
i would prefer an incall it would be a tad bit costly for an outcall
security reasons aside, i prefer outcalls. i like waiting for the provider to show up to the door. kind of reminds of waiting for santa claus to come on xmas eve!
WHOA! TMI sixx, tmi.

What you and Santa do in the privacy of your own homes is between you two consenting adults..

Do you two ever mix in a little elf action? I am attracted to reallly short women

LF
Love outcalls, but with an SO it's very dicey!!
So incalls for me, especially like EZ when the provider has a perm type incall.
Good question, Yeesh.

The short answer is, it depends.

When making new friends in town, I prefer to do so on their home turf. It tends to put the lady more at ease and certainly takes some pressure off of her to find and get to your place.

When travelling out of town, I often make an exception and have the lady visit me (at my hotel). This saves ME the stress of finding her place, and the concerns over traffic, parking, security, etc. (especially in a strange city). I have never met a provider that had an issue meeting in a nice hotel. They are easy to find and provide a level of security for her as well.

I would consider entertaining in my home, but only under a particular set of criterion and never on a first date. While there are some benefits and comforts to your own surroundings, there are some inherent risks to each of you.

The last point I would make is to take the ladies' preference and/or schedule into consideration. As an example: She may have no problem travelling to your hotel 99% of the time.... but if you call her with little notice and she is busting her ass to meet your needs and is dropping her child at the sitters 20 miles from you, but 2 mins from her incall, you may be better off making the trip to her place. I never make the assumption that the location in which me met last time is necessarily convenient for her on this occassion. Most of the ladies won't say a thing, so I generally try to see what is most convenient for them first, and make a decision accordingly.

Hope that helps!

Respectfully submitted,

OldSarge
  • Jax
  • 02-26-2010, 01:03 PM
Incalls when home; outcalls when on the road. I am not always that familiar with the location of incalls on the road so would rather have someone come to my hotel. Just feels safer.
Good question, Yeesh.

The short answer is, it depends.

When making new friends in town, I prefer to do so on their home turf. It tends to put the lady more at ease and certainly takes some pressure off of her to find and get to your place.

When travelling out of town, I often make an exception and have the lady visit me (at my hotel). This saves ME the stress of finding her place, and the concerns over traffic, parking, security, etc. (especially in a strange city). I have never met a provider that had an issue meeting in a nice hotel. They are easy to find and provide a level of security for her as well.

I would consider entertaining in my home, but only under a particular set of criterion and never on a first date. While there are some benefits and comforts to your own surroundings, there are some inherent risks to each of you.

The last point I would make is to take the ladies' preference and/or schedule into consideration. As an example: She may have no problem travelling to your hotel 99% of the time.... but if you call her with little notice and she is busting her ass to meet your needs and is dropping her child at the sitters 20 miles from you, but 2 mins from her incall, you may be better off making the trip to her place. I never make the assumption that the location in which me met last time is necessarily convenient for her on this occassion. Most of the ladies won't say a thing, so I generally try to see what is most convenient for them first, and make a decision accordingly.

Hope that helps!

Respectfully submitted,

OldSarge Originally Posted by OldSarge
Well I'll be damned.....OLD SARGE IS BACK IN THE COMMUNITY!! Welcome back my friend. Your inputs and contributions have been missed.
  • yeesh
  • 02-26-2010, 01:35 PM
Let me elaborate a bit on why I prefer incall-

First, my adult son moved in with me a couple years ago, and since he works from home my ability to "entertain" a provider is very limited.

Also, I had an experience that kind of killed the idea of ever hosting again. A few years back I met a provider off of a phone chat line. Seeing as I had a few adult beverages in my system (and didn't want to drive) I invited her over to the house. She came by, we had fun, she left.

Fast forward about three weeks- I have a female friend over at the house, someone that I am REALLY wanting to know on an intimate level (she's a civilian). It's late, and we are starting to get comfortable with each other. All of a sudden I hear someone banging on the front door! Yep, you guessed it, it was my chat line "buddy", all liquored up and looking to make a few bucks! As she's standing in my doorway telling me how she's "horny and broke", my lady friend pushes her way past her, heads to her car and drives off.

At any rate, it was enough to make me realize that I would be better off keeping my home life and my hobby life as far from each other as possible.
At any rate, it was enough to make me realize that I would be better off keeping my home life and my hobby life as far from each other as possible. Originally Posted by yeesh
Paying the maid to clean your crib.... $120.00
A fifth of Jack Daniels, $23.00
One hour of company in your home, $240.00

The lesson above...... PRICELESS

Yeesh, you have hit the nail on the head.
Paying the maid to clean your crib.... $120.00
A fifth of Jack Daniels, $23.00
One hour of company in your home, $240.00

The lesson above...... PRICELESS

Yeesh, you have hit the nail on the head. Originally Posted by OldSarge
Letting the Provider arrange the Incall - $0
Letting the Provider provide the refreshments - $0
One Hour of "hitting it" on her turf - $180-$220

The lesson above...... 58% of Priceless!
Incalls when home; outcalls when on the road. I am not always that familiar with the location of incalls on the road so would rather have someone come to my hotel. Just feels safer. Originally Posted by Jax
Ditto!!