Bucks FW is dying of slow death

The past 4 days on the dayside Bucks FW has been dead as hell. Every since the raid last week the dayside crowd has been way down. I am now getting text messages every day for ITC and OTC action.

Now is the time for action!!!!

I was there for 3 hours today and I was a chick magnet. :-)

Happy Hunting
Summer lull. Plus, too many women overestimating their worth (240 for no dances, reeally?) when AMPville is 30 minutes and 200 away.
  • SRT-8
  • 07-24-2019, 06:28 PM
It will recover. Plus summer is always slow for strip clubs.
The strip club model is apparently under pressure. Harder to write shit off on the old expense account.

Plus, a bunch of cheap fuckers wanting 100 dollar blow jobs in the club doesn't make it worthwhile for the really pretty girls.

Some clubs are going to have to close and some less attractive girls are going to have to retire.
Funny stuff...
$100 what??? I give them $20 and ask for $5 bucks back !!!

The strip club model is apparently under pressure. Harder to write shit off on the old expense account.

Plus, a bunch of cheap fuckers wanting 100 dollar blow jobs in the club doesn't make it worthwhile for the really pretty girls.

Some clubs are going to have to close and some less attractive girls are going to have to retire. Originally Posted by friendly fred
$100 what??? I give them $20 and ask for $5 bucks back !!! Originally Posted by Whodwho
Good one!