Did CL get raided?

Was there a little while ago, one of the dancers asked me if I was a cop over google translate.

She then said the cops came over earlier in the day and ran everyone's ID's. Some of the girls tried to bolt or didn't come back.

If true surely one of you mongers saw this. Can anyone confirm?
Didn't seem like it when I went on wed. There was tons of chicas
Probably just checking for illegals, lots of Cubans at CL
What's interesting is that I was checking out strip clubs I've never been to before in other states like New Jersey and it was filled with Cubans too
I went by around midnight and everything was fine, it felt like Mexico City Karaoke night with the DJ and Dancers
If this was a Bank, I deposited twice today...did get my two drinks though lol.
It was business as usual when I was there, but supposedly they were raided earlier.

I don't think there was a translation issue or why she'd make this up, so was assuming this actually happened.
Boy. Y'all Dallas folks sure getting a lot of fuzz lately action right and left, down and up, busting nudie bars, massage parlors, streetwalkers.
Boy. Y'all Dallas folks sure getting a lot of fuzz lately action right and left, down and up, busting nudie bars, massage parlors, streetwalkers. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Thank the new police chief. She can't stop murders or real crime so she's trying to keep her job by earning points being the morality police.
Someone trying to earn brownie points to keep their job is always dangerous and reckless 'cause they got everything on the line.
The new police chief is on leave right now so she can't be behind this... Keep up with the news...There is no one person that can stop killings.
The new police chief is on leave right now so she can't be behind this... Keep up with the news...There is no one person that can stop killings. Originally Posted by LookOutNow
Your right

No way was it planed 2-6weeks out...
Le only work day by day and on whims
Your right

Le only work day by day and on whims Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
You may be right when it comes to cops that work a daily beat and their day goes as the things that occur that day go, but that is not true for raids on anything prostitution related.

Do you ever watch the news or read the newspaper?

Most stories begin with, "After a _____ long investigation,....", so it has to do with tips received, actual interaction with undercover and reporting to their superiors to make a plan of action.
Fuckin ridiculous if true. Leave the women be, no one is being hurt. Quite the opposite, in fact
Fuck ICE and immigration crackdowns, and fuck all laws prohibiting transactions between consenting individuals
Your right

Le only work day by day and on whims Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
You may be right when it comes to cops that work a daily beat and their day goes as the things that occur that day go, but that is not true for raids on anything prostitution related.

Do you ever watch the news or read the newspaper?

Most stories begin with, "After a _____ long investigation,....", so it has to do with tips received, actual interaction with undercover and reporting to their superiors to make a plan of action. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I was be critical of the previous poster saying that is no way planned.