Did they manage to cut down on BDD Extras?

When I first went to BDD not even sure how long ago that was, maybe a year or so, and by the first or second song she is already telling me to pull it out. Lately the only hints I get are asking if I will go to the champagne room or VIP. One of them almost offered something last night but the damn manager walked passed 50 times and every time he did she acted normally. When you guys mention HJ in your reviews I wonder if you are referring to them just rubbing through the pants because yeah they do that but that is not a big deal.
Many reviews are fake but you can still get extras now just like you could 20 years ago. There's a lot of turnover is SCs too and some of the more blatant chicks don't last that long...
Everything comes in ebbs and flows.
There are so many variables.

So many of the Cubans are so blatant with what they are doing, that I wouldn’t be surprised if things got cracked down on. One that’s been discussed here several times looks like she is working a foosball stick, it’s laughable.
unfortunately, you weren't there last night. You missed it.
unfortunately, you weren't there last night. You missed it. Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus
I was there last night. I saw one chick I wont mention her name looked like she was actually blowing a dude. She is the one I got a dance from when the manager walked past 50 times.
In a word: no.
Well why is it I used to get approached with extra mentions and now it's just an innocent dance with some rubbing through the pants. Before when I sat down they would tell me to pull it out. Or perhaps you guys are just pulling it out yourselves to see what happens?
I was there Friday night, I usually stay in one area to view the scene and see who's walking around and available...I do roam around on occasion and tried to walk through the backstage area, I don't stare I know no one likes that but just to see who else is there but currently occupied. On this excursion I was stopped by a manager asking where I was going, I said just to the other side, but he said I could not enter that area without a dancer. No harm/no foul, I thought it was odd.
When I mentioned what happened to one of my "go to" dancers she said she had never heard of that happening in the evening, she said during the day it does as it's considered VIP during the week until the evening; I'm never there during day shift hours.
Yeah it is true not to go backstage alone
Yeah it is true not to go backstage alone Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
I've been going there for at least 10 years. Never heard of this happening after 7pm, although it is a bit like wandering through the dance area upstairs. Don't be staring at folks getting dances.

I would say the major thing you did wrong was to go on Saturday night. Because it's so busy, Saturday night is the absolute worst time for fun. Try going when it's not so busy. Better yet, try day shift after the lunch crowd leaves.

I will say that they occasionally get a new manager who thinks he's on a mission. Usually they don't last too long. Most of the managers that have been around for a while are generally OK.
If the second part of that post was to me, yes I go during the day and night and at slow times. Yeah speaking of staring creeps there was a guy sitting on the back wall next to the bathroom staring hard nonstop he never turned his head.
Many reviews are fake but you can still get extras now just like you could 20 years ago. There's a lot of turnover is SCs too and some of the more blatant chicks don't last that long... Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas

Are most of these reviews about CFS for stupidly low prices mostly fake? I'm assuming you have to be a regular or blow a shit load of money to get something like CFS.
Are most of these reviews about CFS for stupidly low prices mostly fake? I'm assuming you have to be a regular or blow a shit load of money to get something like CFS. Originally Posted by catokato
I can't speak for other cluibs but I rarely see a CFS review at BDD. It's possible (as I've done it before) but hard to do and not the greatest bang for your buck, even in a booth. CFS for really low rates should raise an eyebrow since everything in a strip club is overpriced...At the same time, the lady in question may not be as "hot" or "beautiful" as the writer is implying. Those terms are definitely thrown around very loosely in reviews...
On this excursion I was stopped by a manager asking where I was going, I said just to the other side, but he said I could not enter that area without a dancer. No harm/no foul, I thought it was odd.. Originally Posted by 7Zark7
Was it the manager with a ponytail and glasses?

2 Saturday nights ago he tried to "inform" me that I couldn't sit at the upstairs bar without buying a drink. The bar was somewhat empty and not everyone at the bar had a drink. Also, there were at least 2 dancers sitting at the bar playing on their phone. I continued to sit at the bar and he walked away. I guess the guy was on his period that night and I just let him slide with a sly remark but next time we may have to have a discussion about a few things..

Back to your issue, whoever told you about not going backstage without a dancer is lying. What if you want to get a drink from the backstage bar? What if you're waiting on a dancer that's busy giving a dance but you know you're next? You might want to sit at the backstage bar. There are many things BDD could crack down om or improve upon but sitting at the bar upstairs and walking behind the main stage should be very low on the list....