Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Tall very attractive
Recommendation: No
I’ve had great results there.
  • al504
  • 11-02-2020, 08:22 AM
The girl is attractive but with an attitude. the same thing happened to me and I left.
Sophia has been steadily going downhill. What I like about AMP chicks is that they usually are well-educated and actually pretty decent chicks outside their work. They do the work for a while, make a shit ton of money and go back to China rich. Sophia on the other hand is very much like a stereotype, American whore. She is a train wreck in her real life which is filled with superficial self-centered vices. She is on a fast track to be a soulless pro.
Those tits though.
Those tits though. Originally Posted by Joe Blows
Based upon your review she doesn't deserve a tip. Her service is a ripoff and hopefully someone will heed your advice and just say, no
I went to see her on a Sunday, there were no knocks during my time there which started at 11am. She also locks the door, and no phone issues either, we had a great time. Just trying to help..
I went to see her on a Sunday, there were no knocks during my time there which started at 11am. She also locks the door, and no phone issues either, we had a great time. Just trying to help.. Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
I always have a great time with this chick. If you think knocks and calls are a problem for you wait till you learn that she frequently has her skinny young boyfriend sleeping in her bed in her bedroom just on the other side of that door. How fucked up is this guy listening to dudes smash his girl and then have her crawl back in bed with him. Don’t call him her boyfriend to her though, she hates that, she refers to him as her drinking buddy who just happens to spend the night in her bed.