Kenner area

I am going to be in Kenner next week. What is a good AMP to visit while I am there? Thanks guys.
I would love a tip on any good looking AMP chick under 40 within 100 miles of Kenner!
Apple from Luxury Spa. No real massage but crazy finish. I'd say 30, pretty face, nice C's, killer ass when bent over, a bit chubby but not in the BBW category. Loves to suck D. Very clean. First date is her routine, go with it and you'll like the results, after that she takes direction well. No DATY or touching the kitty. $$
Sorry, this may help:
132 A Carondelet St.
New Orleans
Phone Number:504-338-9695
They also have an attractive Latina that's about 30. I've never seen her. I wouldn't even share Apple but I can't see her anymore. She's too young and energetic. She works me for a second shot and I'm 70+.
I'd appreciate any intel on girls of 50+ that perform well.
Thanks. Will be on the lookout. Those older chicks are easy to find.
I've found older gals that still perform well are very difficult to find.
Thanks for the info. Will check here out.
Where is Luxury Spa? What was the fee?
I wrote both in my response #3 & #4 above. .6 house + 2
Luxury Spa
132 A Carondelet St.
New Orleans
There is a 50+ lady at CHS on Airline drive in Metairie that performs well.
There is a 50+ lady at CHS on Airline drive in Metairie that performs well. Originally Posted by brucelsu69
Can you give us more info about her...how she looks, what she's willing to do, rates, etc.

Thanks in advance!
CHS ???????????
CHS Massage
7651 Airline Dr #4
Metairie
Been there twice in the last few months. A young gorgeous girl in scrubs, give a good massage but won't let you even pull her breasts out of the bra and no touching below. Plus an older unattractive woman that gives a professional therapeutic massage, no teasing, otc only and a hj.
I'd also like the name of the 50+ woman that performs well. I'm due, I'll visit this weekend and review her.
About 3-4 months ago didn’t get her name, not sure if she is still there, just a reference if maybe want to check it out, also remember older ladies working at AMPS on Chef Hwy, didn’t get service from them, just ideas said was looking for 50+