Wanting a regular

As the title says, I am looking for a regular to spend time with and see more than just occasionally. I've been looking for one for a while now and haven't had much luck. I don't want to go messing around with multiple women I'd rather just have one that I'm comfortable with that I can trust. And if I find one I can go into more details on what I'm actually looking for and how can be beneficial for both of us. Definitely would love to find one that is open-minded and wouldn't mind bringing a female friend in the mix once in awhile for some fun. Definitely send me a message if you're interested
Definitely try SA. There are several women of there who do these kind of arrangements.

There are some guys who try to see how many different ladies they can f*** in one day. But I'm content with just one or two regulars. Plus, when you see the same person multiple times, you usually build a connection with them. ^^

No judge. Everyone has their preference.
Well Sugardaddymeets is 3 months for the price of SA for one month and much better girls, seeking needs to up their game. Use to be the best. Sugarbabies are the way to go, no time limit, no condom, open minded, stay overnights and just appreciate the hell out of their daddies.
Sugardaddymeet needs to get rid of the model on their site with the Vanilla Ice hairstyle.
  • Eeve
  • 04-13-2021, 06:34 PM
I would love to entertain you if interested. Call me.
  • R2P0
  • 04-17-2021, 02:53 PM
Cant decide if I want to try sugar daddy meet or not. I can’t search local girls without becoming a member.
It is $89 for three months.