How badly has the "Shutdown" hurt you

Be honest. On a scale of 1 to 10, one being "There's a Shutdown?" to ten being "devastating - I'm in danger of losing my home or business". Don't confuse the healthcare.gov debacle with the "Shutdown."
Be honest. On a scale of 1 to 10, one being "There's a Shutdown?" to ten being "devastating - I'm in danger of losing my home or business". Don't confuse the healthcare.gov debacle with the "Shutdown." Originally Posted by gnadfly
The only way I know there is a shutdown is I see and hear about it in the news.

It is proving our gubmint is way too bloated. We might be adding 1/6 of our economy to the gubmint... oh fuck
This shutdown is really bad for the libtards. It is showing the american public that government is too big and that they don't need a bloated government! They are trying to close open air memorials and oceans to try to inconvenience people because they don't see or feel it. In the 90's none of this happened. Libtards would rather spend money to make a point than to go by facts!
  • CJ7
  • 10-05-2013, 05:02 PM
idiots

the shutdown is centered around healthcare which has NOTHING to do with the government
idiots

the shutdown is centered around healthcare which has NOTHING to do with the government Originally Posted by CJ7
What?? So, O'BlunderCare is a private enterprise?? Well then, I'm all for it now!!??!!

Dolt...
  • WTF
  • 10-05-2013, 05:28 PM
#1 for me but I am not ignorant enough to believe that it is not bad news for some and if any of you Tea Turds understood how big our economy is, you would know that it is like turning around the Titanic. Not a Indy Race car. So it would slowly boil you to death and you ignorant fucks would be none the wiser. You'd go to your graving thinking the government shutdown is a good thing!
#1 for me but I am not ignorant enough to believe that it is not bad news for some and if any of you Tea Turds understood how big our economy is, you would know that it is like turning around the Titanic. Not a Indy Race car. So it would slowly boil you to death and you ignorant fucks would be none the wiser. You'd go to your graving thinking the government shutdown is a good thing! Originally Posted by WTF
Of course you are...don't sell yourself short.
  • CJ7
  • 10-05-2013, 05:38 PM
What?? So, O'BlunderCare is a private enterprise?? Well then, I'm all for it now!!??!!

Dolt... Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN

so tell everyone, the AHCA is exactly what part of the federal government ??

should be easy enough for a SMART guy like you, eh?
so tell everyone, the AHCA is exactly what part of the federal government ??

should be easy enough for a SMART guy like you, eh? Originally Posted by CJ7
Well, let's see...It's being implemented by HHS, enforced by the IRS, and funded by Congress.

Take your pick.
  • WTF
  • 10-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Of course you are...don't sell yourself short. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
So you think this government shutdown is not bad for some? Is that WTF you are saying Einstein? You do realize that I am not bitching about people being offended and then being offended by some lil lo park being shut down for a bit.
It's to early to tell. But I doubt it will affect me at all.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 10-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Well, let's see...It's being implemented by HHS, enforced by the IRS, and funded by Congress.

Take your pick. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN

not even close, you're an idiot

go back to Big Sandy
not even close, you're an idiot

go back to Big Sandy Originally Posted by CJ7
Okay, so I'll play your little semantics game. There is not a Department of Affordable Health Care, per se. It is a law, an inanimate thing. However, it is being foisted on the country by multiple federal agencies.

You can stick your head in the sand all you want. But you're being willfully ignorant if you think O'BlunderCare is not part and parcel of the federal government.
So you think this government shutdown is not bad for some? Is that WTF you are saying Einstein? You do realize that I am not bitching about people being offended and then being offended by some lil lo park being shut down for a bit. Originally Posted by WTF

Never said that. Go back and read what I said, slowly. I said you're ignorant. Sorry for being too subtle; I'll say it more succinctly next time.