How has Benghazi negatively affected you?

• Doove
  • 10-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Discuss.
  • CJ7
  • 10-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Benghazi gave the partisan media another salvo in the war against non partisanship which effected all of us in the long run.
It has made me wonder why Hillary doesn't think an investigation into why the embassy was attacked doesn't make any difference.
Doesn't she want to know how to prevent other such mortal failures? You have to understand the attack first, then better plan your defenses to stop it from happening again. You need to study your enemy and their tactics and motivations.
Fuck, same thing applies for plane crashes. Study what happened, learn from it, implement effective changes. Hillary is a stupid bitch.
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2013, 02:23 PM
It has made me wonder why Hillary doesn't think an investigation into why the embassy was attacked doesn't make any difference.
Doesn't she want to know how to prevent other such mortal failures? You have to understand the attack first, then better plan your defenses to stop it from happening again. You need to study your enemy and their tactics and motivations.
Fuck, same thing applies for plane crashes. Study what happened, learn from it, implement effective changes. Hillary is a stupid bitch. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
But how did that effect you? Have you had trouble sleeping at night, picking up men from the gat bars? How has it effected you? Has it effected you as bad as the government shutdown?
I vote this the stupidest thread ever started in the history of mankind.
I vote this the stupidest thread ever started in the history of mankind. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Maybe in all of mankind, but certainly in the annuls of worthless Political Forum threads....

• WTF
  • 10-06-2013, 04:11 PM
How about it is tied with " How has the government shutdown effect you"? All this thread is, is a parody of that stupid thread...
Maybe in all of mankind, but certainly in the annuls of worthless Political Forum threads....

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
+1.
  • Doove
  • 10-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Maybe in all of mankind, but certainly in the annuls of worthless Political Forum threads.... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You must be new here.
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2013, 04:24 PM
+1. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't you have some Conspiracy Theory class to teach for some tin foil wearing loons?

Question: How is this thread any different from the government shutdown thread?

Answer...This thread is a parody of that stupid thread. Some are just to ignorant to see that.

Negatively affected me?

The most negative affect to me is the further loss of trust in our government.
Since the government supposedly represents we the people, I am negatively affected by the connotation that I would act in that sort of manner. Additionally, I am embarrassed by those that are appointed by the leader.
I am saddened by the lack of caring by Hillary toward the people she abandoned in order to cover up an illegal operation by our government.
I am negatively affected by the embarrassment this brings to our republic of states.
Sad, yes very sad indeed.
Hiding Benghazi resulted in the reelection of the Boy President and the government shut down that we have now.

Benghazi resulted in a loss of respect for my country and our ability to prosecute our enemies and advance our agenda which resulted in the stand off in Syria and the rise of Putin on the international stage.

Benghazi resulted in not only the loss of lives of four brave men but also the the careers of some good men in uniform whom we needed before Nairobi.

The full effect of Benghazi won't be known until after we account for all the advanced weapons or they are used to kill Americans. Maybe one will be Doove.

We lost a lot of intelligence at Benghazi that has had to be covered up. We have lost some undercover operatives who were giving us information on terrorist actions, but no more.

Stupid question, kind of a have you stopped beating your wife question used by someone with nothing to make a stand on.
  • Doove
  • 10-06-2013, 05:40 PM
You people are beautiful!
Don't you have some Conspiracy Theory class to teach for some tin foil wearing loons?

Question: How is this thread any different from the government shutdown thread?

Answer...This thread is a parody of that stupid thread. Some are just to ignorant to see that.

Originally Posted by WTF
You look better in a tin foil hat WTF! Your butt hurt must really sting. Run out of novocaine based Vaseline? Borrow some of BigKotex's.
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2013, 05:52 PM
You look better in a tin foil hat WTF! Your butt hurt must really sting. Run out of novocaine based Vaseline? Borrow some of BigKotex's. Originally Posted by gnadfly
How would you know if BigTex has Vaseline? He butt fuck you with it or without it? In other words are you bitching or bragging?