How long before the Dems push the panic button

Sh congress wants special treatment under Obamacare.
Large coprorations are exempted.
People that should not be subsidized get subsidies.
Why, iof Obamacare is so great for this nation, it is not great enough for everybody to be treated equally.
I thought the 14th amendment called for equal protection under the law?

Seems like some are being treated differently than others.
You would think our congress would be asking why the law that supposedly is the law of the land is being modified with out the approval of those that passed it?
Yep, nothing better than a government that passes laws and makes sure it only applies to those they want and is changed for those they owe.
Got a news flash for you pups people are treated differently every day. Depends on your social status.
Got a news flash for you pups people are treated differently every day. Depends on your social status. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You defend THIS, you ignorant SLUT...
Because Obama thinks she's king and she can decide who has to follow the law and who is exempt.
Because Obama thinks she's king and she can decide who has to follow the law and who is exempt. Originally Posted by therock18
Good to see you know as much about interpretation of laws and enforcement of those laws as you do everything else.

Nothing.
You're a loony 2DogsFucking
You defend THIS, you ignorant SLUT... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Defend what that people are treated different? They do you sad fuck.
Defend what that people are treated different? They do you sad fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wow! This surprises me LittleEva. So you are ok with segregation, Jim Crow, apartheid and systems like that. After all, they were just treating people differently.

You really are stupid, you know that?
Wow! This surprises me LittleEva. So you are ok with segregation, Jim Crow, apartheid and systems like that. After all, they were just treating people differently.

You really are stupid, you know that? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I should have known it was beyond your comprehension Try this . Rich people with good lawyers get off poor people don't. Rich people get good seats where ever they go poor don't Rich fly first class poor take the bus. Get it ? For a government educated prick you sure are dumb. Have a good day little Eva.
I should have known it was beyond your comprehension Try this . Rich people with good lawyers get off poor people don't. Rich people get good seats where ever they go poor don't Rich fly first class poor take the bus. Get it ? For a government educated prick you sure are dumb. Have a good day little Eva. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We are not talking about situations like that, my ignorant little friend. We are talking about a law that treats people differently. You think it is ok for the President and Congress to enact a law, but exempt certain groups, like themselves, from the law? I'll bet if we had a Republican president supporting that, you'd be pissed as hell. That is, if you were able to understand what was going on.
Wait until IvaLittle gets his notification for a "healh and wellbeing assessment" in a "home visit" to make sure he is living an "appropriate" lifestyle to fit the REGULATIONS.

He'll be fine with it, since .... "people are treated differently every day."
I'm waiting for some Teawipe KongrASSmen to pass on their health insurance and get healthcare insurance from another source. I'm wasting my time because all of them are (or soon will be) multi-millionaires who can afford whatever they would like. Of course, it would be nice to see several of them "stand on principle" when it might directly negatively effect them instead of dumping on others who are weaker. But, since they are gutless liars, it ain't happening.
We are not talking about situations like that, my ignorant little friend. We are talking about a law that treats people differently. You think it is ok for the President and Congress to enact a law, but exempt certain groups, like themselves, from the law? I'll bet if we had a Republican president supporting that, you'd be pissed as hell. That is, if you were able to understand what was going on. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Congress is not exempt my stupid old idiot. Plus there is nowhere in my statement I said I was for it. You had to put your two cents with your Jim crow bull shit....Back to your soup.little Eva.
Wait until IvaLittle gets his notification for a "healh and wellbeing assessment" in a "home visit" to make sure he is living an "appropriate" lifestyle to fit the REGULATIONS.

He'll be fine with it, since .... "people are treated differently every day." Originally Posted by LexusLover

Dumb fuck don't worry about me just sit and wait on your check. and check up.
So you believe that the 14th should just go away and not be enforced?
So you think that the laws of the United States should not be applied equally among us all?
Typical libtard thinking; pass a law so that we can see what is in it and then decide who it will apply to and if it applies in a way we do not like then we will exempt who we choose from the law.

So when a libtard gets in front of a microphone and starts running at the mouth about not being treated equally we can laugh at them, call them out on it, and prove they are just trying to to keep the ignorant down.

Libtards: perpetuating class distinction for over a hindered years.