TEAM OBAMA SHUTS DOWN THE OCEAN - NO SHIT !

Just before the weekend, the National Park Service informed charter boat captains in Florida that the Florida Bay was "closed" due to the shutdown. Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square-miles of open ocean. Fishing is also prohibited at Biscayne National Park during the shutdown.

The Park Service will also have rangers on duty to police the ban... of access to an ocean.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...se-of-Shutdown
  • CJ7
  • 10-07-2013, 09:13 AM
hey COF, help whirlie out on this one... I've already taken your ass to class.
Sorry CJ, but in the adult world, posting "Snick" as a response isn't close to kicking ass...............

hey COF, help whirlie out on this one... I've already taken your ass to class. Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 10-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Everglades National Park "The Ocean" ???

snick

Read the article - it has NOTHING to do with the Everglades !
  • CJ7
  • 10-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Read the article - it has NOTHING to do with the Everglades ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Approximately one-third of Everglades National Park is a very special place called Florida Bay

nah, nothing at all ... have a nice day
Ok, I amend my Thread to include :

"TEAM OBAMA SHUTS DOWN THE OCEAN, FLORIDA BAY AND PART OF THE EVERGLADES"

But keeps his golf course open !

Obama and Harry Reid says FUCK YOU South Florida

• CJ7
  • 10-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Whirly, CBJ7's ability to read and comprehend is diminishing at a greater rate than normal. It's sad to watch the decline in intellectual capability. But let's just, for the sake of argument only, assume he is right. We know he's not, but just for the sake of argument. Why in the hell is Obama trying to close the Everglades?

It makes as much sense as closing off state owned viewing spots on state owned roads in South Dakota to prevent people from viewing Mt. Rushmore. Really? The federal government doesn't have the money to let people look at a mountain?

That's like trying to close the ocean. Oops, sorry, CBJ7. I meant the Everglades. Near the ocean.
I agree COG; to think they close turn-offs along roadways to stop people from pulling over to view Mt. Rushmore; or close the Skyline Drive because it goes through a national park........

They even closed Washington's oldest operating restaurant; because it is located in a historic building. The owner pays rent to the NPS and covers ALL operating expenses. But the NPS closed the man's business; forcing private workers out ! For no other reason than :
Make It (The Shutdown) Painful !
Whirly, CBJ7's ability to read and comprehend is diminishing at a greater rate than normal. It's sad to watch the decline in intellectual capability. But let's just, for the sake of argument only, assume he is right. We know he's not, but just for the sake of argument. Why in the hell is Obama trying to close the Everglades?

It makes as much sense as closing off state owned viewing spots on state owned roads in South Dakota to prevent people from viewing Mt. Rushmore. Really? The federal government doesn't have the money to let people look at a mountain?

That's like trying to close the ocean. Oops, sorry, CBJ7. I meant the Everglades. Near the ocean. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So what; what about Biscayne Bay and the 1,1100 SM of ocean that is out side the Florida Everglades NP; btw, the article I posted didn't mention Florida Everglades; but I am glad you alerted us to the fact that Obama's shutdown is even more ridiculous than we thought !

http://www.floridasportsman.com/2011...jor-reworking/

class dismissed ! Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 10-07-2013, 11:47 AM
so smart guys... what OCEANS are closed ?

None.
The ocean that local charter fisherman want to fish in......read the article.
Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square-miles of open ocean. Fishing is also prohibited at Biscayne National Park during the shutdown.

so smart guys... what OCEANS are closed ?

None. Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 10-07-2013, 11:54 AM
The ocean that local charter fisherman want to fish in......read the article.
Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square-miles of open ocean. Fishing is also prohibited at Biscayne National Park during the shutdown.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway

that's the National Park, not the ocean ... dumbass
that's the National Park, not the ocean ... dumbass Originally Posted by CJ7
So now it makes sense?

You will defend Obama no matter how ridiculous his policies are!

"Independents for Obama"