Hey Guys I Apologize For The BB Ads (Ex Pimp)

Hey guys I am sorry for big misunderstanding as many have speculated, because I do have a ex pimp out destroy my career as a provider. And yes it's true I had a std a trick gave it to me. So I might be the last thing you want to do is BB with me. But I am healthy now and I do not prefer BB so if you guys can move on visit with me I am willing to see you as well but no BB
More of a PSA than an Ad. Moved to correct forum.
Wow. I think you should've just posted a new ad and put this info in there (or maybe not said anything at all) instead of putting this in co-ed.. Your pics clearly show you doing BB and now I'm sure everyone's going to go look at that ad. Probably just opened a big ass can of worms.
STD's are unlikely wearing condoms.
How do we know the pimp didn`t post this, since he obviously has access and a desire to smear as much shit as he can.....Get a job motherfucker!
Wow. I think you should've just posted a new ad and put this info in there (or maybe not said anything at all) instead of putting this in co-ed.. Your pics clearly show you doing BB and now I'm sure everyone's going to go look at that ad. Probably just opened a big ass can of worms. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
She did place this as an ad, a mod moved it to Co Ed.

More of a PSA than an Ad. Moved to correct forum. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Karrey,

If you, not your pimp posted this, my advice to you is to either close/guest your account and get a new one, changing your password or change your password on your account so your pimp does not have access to it. Either way, get a new hobby email address that only you know the password to and either update your current profile or open a new one.
tricK? really??? oh honey you need a better vocabulary!you hurt your reputation and risked your health (seems like again) for a little extra cash? if you HAVE to do thls just go get a civie job you Will be happier and not putting anyone else at risk for your reckless decisions
Candor is welcomed. I admire somebody who's being straight up (assuming again that the OP is Karrey and not someone who's accessed her account).

STD's are a reality and ignoring them won't make them go away. You had a problem, you faced it, you solved it and now you're moving on.

Bravo!
She did place this as an ad, a mod moved it to Co Ed.

Karrey,

If you, not your pimp posted this, my advice to you is to either close/guest your account and get a new one, changing your password or change your password on your account so your pimp does not have access to it. Either way, get a new hobby email address that only you know the password to and either update your current profile or open a new one. Originally Posted by davidfree986

I meant like put her rates and stuff in there not just the ex pimp/trick/std disclaimer. What she posted isn't an ad. Like Von said its a PSA but she could've INCLUDED this info or just left it out and moved on.
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2015, 07:28 AM
tricK? really??? Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
That would be the correct word, it is funny when its said out on the open instead after we leave behind out backs

It will be hard for the tricks not to want bbfs now, I mean did anyone see the pics my advice is change your provider name and come back like other providers do.
i dont use that word unless im saying or treat wearing a costume! That word sounds illiterate and rude! I dont like that word and Will not view a person in that manner
I love me some Jessica...awwww.
regardless of the fake ad, there's a lot more going on that makes me want to avoid you.. um, like the little question I asked you the other day, about whether you were coming to Fort Worth?

it was easy enough to say "no", but you couldn't resist slagging me for asking.

or was it the ex-Pimp? better do as the others have said, and create a new identity/handle.. this one is doomed.
One big ass self alert right there.