How many providers see women?

So this question was raised by a friend of mine who is a lesbian. She knows I dabble in the hobby from time to time and she asked me today if any providers see women. I know its not something that is advertised, but I'm sure some are out there. So...how many providers would be willing to see a woman?
Several will see women but you must explain is your lesbian friend a lipstick lesbian or a bull dyke?
I would! Although I have taken a dip in the lady pond in the RW, I have never had the pleasure to in the hobby.
I wouldn't mind either, i actually have had a girl play with me and had a blast!
Several will see women but you must explain is your lesbian friend a lipstick lesbian or a bull dyke?
She would be considered a "lipstick lesbian"

And just to clarify, this would just a session between her and a provider. I wouldn't be involved at all.
I am 100% bisexual...
I am 100% bisexual... Originally Posted by Brandee69
Me too lol
Me too lol Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
I love women to be honest. I see the ladies too
Raises hand
I saw a married couple once (man and woman) I wouldn't consider myself 100% bisexual, but we damn sure had a freaky, incredible time. I'd do it again!
I have seen many couples and many women. Surprisingly, none of them have been butch. All have been beautiful women of the lipstick type and an absolute treat to spend time with.
I'd totally book a session with Yummy
I might even give THN a discount
:Wipesdrool: