Banned and collecting reviews

Wondering how or why a provider gets banned yet apparently is collecting reviews if I look at the profile. Recent reviews link to P411 not an eccie showcase. It has seemed to me that a reviewer would link to a showcase and then the provider would "approve" the review which is then added to the list of reviews.
Providers have pretty much no control of reviews posted.
  • !VI!
  • 12-02-2015, 03:20 AM
Providers have pretty much no control of reviews posted. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus

bingo, it's why both real and fake reviews are approved as long as they fit the "correct format"
Just because a provider is banned, she is still a member and when a guy does a review of her, it will get linked to her account, especially if the reviewer posts a link with her member info. For instance, take the provider above me. If she gets banned and a review is done of her on here during that time, all the reviewer has to do is post this link, http://eccie.net/member.php?u=190350 in the review.
For instance, take the provider above me. when she gets banned and a review is done of her on here during that time, all the reviewer has to do is post this link Originally Posted by davidfree986
fixed..
fixed.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
lol
  • NYr
  • 12-02-2015, 10:36 AM
It is an information board....Information is linked.
I have seen reviews linked to even disabled accounts...