Older gents with younger ladies! OR older lady with younger guy?

Just wanted to know opinions on it? Lets say 50+ with a young lady in her very early 20's? My opinon is that I have NO problem with it and I love the mature gents for MANY reason, the way they normally treat you, their understanding, their maturity, their experience and on and on.So when or if you saw a young lady with an older gent would you be like "hell yeah good for him" or " be like wtf hell naw" lol. AND lets even flip it and what if the lady was 50+ and the guy early 20's. Just some fun interesting stuff to talk about
Hell yeah!
And that goes for either gender. Any two legal aged adults spending time together (by choice, not trafficked) under any agreed arrangement is all good!
As long as everybody is having fun,it's ALL cool!!!!!!
  • jan-w
  • 05-30-2024, 12:11 AM
How about a robust 85 year old? Asking for a friend.
How about a robust 85 year old? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by jan-w

Hell,*I* want to meet the friend that can pull that off. That's a tale of inspiration right there.
I recently saw a 70 yr old black lady in Daytona and I thought she was more than most could handle. Had the body and the energy of a 20 yr old. So I'm saying it's all good.
Most providers are younger then me
I see an 80 yr okd gent and he " needs NO help in any way" lol
Some of the older ones I'm saying 70 plus are the best ones I've had
Yourdesire i ll have to take you for a spin when i get back up that way
One of the guys claims age of grim reaper. Some story about chasing a gal around a grave yard on a Halloween Eve a few yrs ago.
Yourdesire i ll have to take you for a spin when i get back up that way Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Let's do it
One of the guys claims age of grim reaper. Some story about chasing a gal around a grave yard on a Halloween Eve a few yrs ago. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Boo it was fun
Yourdesire i ll have to take you for a spin when i get back up that way Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Why wait? I'm in Springfield now
Age is nothing but a number baby xoxo