SHOWBOX FRUSTRATION

• zalex
  • 07-27-2016, 09:36 AM
Work brings me to travel 80 to 90% of my time. Thank you ECCIE and all of you ladies for "helping" on make my traveling more "relaxed" (and there are some providers that should have a medal for that). On the other hand I have one frustration that, unfortunately, lately it is happening quite often.

As much as I LOVE curvy bodies, even "big" ones!, sometimes I crave for the company of someone with a "smaller" body and less curves (not skinny, not "anorexic model", not "spinning body"); after all, it is always beautiful to play in different grounds.

The frustration comes when, now quite often, showcases are not updated. Example, the provider responds but fails to tell you... she is 6 months pregnant, fails to tell you that the pictures were from 1990, or that they were from 2006 and since then she has gain 100lb... (actually the worse I ever had to face was being welcomed by the mother because her daughter had a medical emergency... NYC 2013; one of those moments that make history on your black book).

May be it is just me thinking this way but, it would be nice if, time to time, some of you update your showcase, after all it is always a benefit to you. In my case I have no problems on letting you know that "you" are far from the looks on your showcase and stop everything at that moment.

My thought.

I guess that Yesterday was the one that draw the line.

Negative surprises can be handled but, we all have a limit.