Men Body Wash

You can get it a little cheaper on amazon
I keep Ivory body wash at my incall...alot of guys don't want a 'different' scent from what they normally use at home and it's the best I've found for No scent .

And I completely agree with ~P, showers are never on the clock, before or after, for me. Only exception is when I do a jacuzzi special...and even then some guys want to shower off the bubble bath scent :-)
Ivory body wash Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth
On my way to get Ivory Body Wash.
....After I wash my landfill, of course.

Thanks MMM (my ATF-in-law) you're the bestest!
I like ivory, and love all the good info, Thank you Seeking P, and MMM. Al the bring towel is excellent idea will carry one with me from now on thank all of you'
I like Suave Men's Body Wash. You can't go wrong with "Refreshing Splash", but "Sport Recharge" is a tad stronger.
^^^ Awesome topic Seeking~P... You always have good topics. I am just glad to see the men participating and letting us ladies know how we can help keep you clean and fresh and tidy down there.

Now about those freshly showered bodies and balls...lol
M.M.
On my way to get Ivory Body Wash.
....After I wash my landfill, of course.

Thanks MMM (my ATF-in-law) you're the bestest! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Anytime...and I love sharing that title with you . I'll be seeimg you as soon as I get outta Texas
M.M.
I try to do my weekly informative PSA's. If i can save atleast one landfill and one tool box from smelling sourly explosive then i've done my good deed for the week....and as long as i have you backing me up then i'm good!

....Keep me on my toes chick, keep me on my toes.

Thank you!!!!
MMM
I luv to share. I does this!! Thank you so much my ATF-in-law!!!
I like ivory, and love all the good info, Thank you Seeking P, and MMM. Al the bring towel is excellent idea will carry one with me from now on thank all of you' Originally Posted by MobyD789
You are very welcome!
Ah my girls are bonding. Too cool.
^^ Did you say you like Bondage old gent?? lol
M.M.
Sure do MM but let's keep thread on topic. Best positive thread in awhile. Unless you want to discuss the best hygiene products a submissive tart should use. Lol
^^ lol OG.... I like you Sir...
M.M.
Likewise punkin.