Deposits

Hi all!

I've been keeping an ear to the issue with deposits and scams. Contacted someone I saw on Tryst about an incall, and she asks for $50 deposit right away to book. Her Tryst says deposits for outcalls only. This set off a warning bell with me.

This person was on P411, Tryst, and Eros a while back, but recently has only been on Tryst. Reviews of her are hard to come by, mostly EM ones that might not even be real as they don't reference anything specific. She does have an online presence though with OF and instagram or something.

Thoughts?
I would say NO! this sounds a little iffy to me as well, quite frankly if I were you I would only pay a deposit to someone like a Cendell M(who I have not seen yet but her reputation speaks for itself) basically only someone who is HIGHLY REVIEWED/REPUTABLE and that's it!
Hell No!!!
^^ excuse me if you don’t like doing deposit then mind your damn business, I’ve never even met you for you to be saying no JERK
the ONLY deposits any guy should be making with a provider is sperm deposits, as to where "those" deposits go is up to the lady.
the ONLY deposits any guy should be making with a provider is sperm deposits, as to where "those" deposits go is up to the lady. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
You are correct sir. ANY PAPER DEPOSITS IS A SCAM!!!!! SMH.
^^ get off my thread stalker, don’t fuckin start with me or you know what will happen. Your a stalker never met you never will so go away Psycho
the ONLY deposits any guy should be making with a provider is sperm deposits, as to where "those" deposits go is up to the lady. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
I don’t give a damn what y’all think , I’ve never scammed anyone in my life dealing with these deposits. I get lots of deposits and never had one problem so stop, until you deal with me personally you’re being rude and unfair
Sheez Louise Take a chill pill Jill Dont get so sweaty Betty A MAN throws out from this distance (IMHO) A COMPLIMENT praising your honesty an integrity and you jump all over the man like a bull rhino in heat This behavior is hardly germane in a polite socieity You're in last place in manners
Well....
Here's my standard comment...
I expect everyone to play nice.

BTW, Just so you all know....
Neither ECG nor I do deposits any more. We simply each have an extra credit card that the other carries.
Sheez Louise Take a chill pill Jill Dont get so sweaty Betty A MAN throws out from this distance (IMHO) A COMPLIMENT praising your honesty an integrity and you jump all over the man like a bull rhino in heat This behavior is hardly germane in a polite socieity You're in last place in manners Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
Get with the program I was talking to the other rude asses in this thread keep up… YOUR IN LAST PLACE
I would say NO! this sounds a little iffy to me as well, quite frankly if I were you I would only pay a deposit to someone like a Cendell M(who I have not seen yet but her reputation speaks for itself) basically only someone who is HIGHLY REVIEWED/REPUTABLE and that's it! Originally Posted by MrColt1911
Thank you for the compliment none of theses assholes know me nor have met me, they’re just trolls
I don’t give a damn what y’all think , I’ve never scammed anyone in my life dealing with these deposits. I get lots of deposits and never had one problem so stop, until you deal with me personally you’re being rude and unfair Originally Posted by Cendell M
I have never tried to set up a date with you, have read nothing but GOOD things about you, so you ripping into me about what I posted I feel attacked and will need to retreat into my safe space with my warm stuffy animal.

In my opinion doing a deposit a guy runs the risk of losing the money - all it takes is a lady to collect 5 deposits for 20 bucks and then ghost all 5 and she gets 100 for free.

Other side of the coin you the lady run the risk of the dude not showing up and you spent over an hour dolling yourself up.

In the end it is user choice, the lady can charge a small deposit for 1st times, or for the 1st 3 visits or every time.

The guy can say yay or nay to any of the conditions above.

who is right and who is wrong?

You decide.

But Cendell, I would never attack you as you have a solid GOOD rep on here.
In my opinion doing a deposit a guy runs the risk of losing the money - all it takes is a lady to collect 5 deposits for 20 bucks and then ghost all 5 and she gets 100 for free. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ

In some instances it takes a year or two for a lady to have a reputation second to none, but in the scenario you posted it could take a week or two to completely smash that reputation. No lady with a lick of common sense would do anything to ruin a well earned reputation.
get off my thread Originally Posted by Cendell M
I thought Candl3 started this thread? Or did I miss something?